1. There is a difference between world pvp , 10 v 10, 15 v 15 , 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 , 3 v 3 and 5 v 5.

That raid wasn't stable enough to last in a long fight and really who cares, there was boomkins present in the counter raid capable of doing stupid amounts of damage and capable of wiping groups if they are in a small area also not to mention a boss capable of hitting 80k a swing capable of 2 shotting people with only 3 healers having a burden to heal 42 people (not including boxer toons) and the truth is most people don't care about world pvp I just so happened to make a big commotion about it at the time when I should of ninja raided in the first place (even if it was less in size than I had said prior to the raid). I plan on having more raids in SW in the future ones that include more than 3 healers and it should have a different outcome than the last raid.

The fact is id still smash you in a 10 v 10 or 15 v 15 on any given day as I live and die for BGs. You can ask mcshagg how brilliantly well he's done against me in the last 2-3 days. Hell il even beat you in a 1 v 1 in my bg spec as long as you are not a shadow priest, warlock or unholy dk

But it's also funny because the OP of that thread agreed on a 1 v 1 for Medan (a blood dk which he thought was stupid to fight because realistically he stood no chance) and brought 7 guildies to gank him on a 1 v 1 which is really quite sad and I mean really sad that one would be so bad to agree on a 1 v 1 and 7 v 1 someone.
    Edited: October 21, 2015

2. There is a difference between world pvp , 10 v 10, 15 v 15 , 1 v 1 , 2 v 2 , 3 v 3 and 5 v 5.

That raid wasn't stable enough to last in a long fight and really who cares, there was boomkins present in the counter raid capable of doing stupid amounts of damage and capable of wiping groups if they are in a small area also not to mention a boss capable of hitting 80k a swing capable of 2 shotting people with only 3 healers having a burden to heal 42 people (not including boxer toons) and the truth is most people don't care about world pvp I just so happened to make a big commotion about it at the time when I should of ninja raided in the first place (even if it was less in size than I had said prior to the raid). I plan on having more raids in SW in the future ones that include more than 3 healers and it should have a different outcome than the last raid.

The fact is id still smash you in a 10 v 10 or 15 v 15 on any given day as I live and die for BGs. You can ask mcshagg how brilliantly well he's done against me in the last 2-3 days

But it's also funny because the OP of that thread agreed on a 1 v 1 for Medan (a blood dk which he thought was stupid to fight because realistically he stood no chance) and brought 7 guildies to gank him on a 1 v 1 which is really quite sad and I mean really sad that one would be so bad to agree on a 1 v 1 and 7 v 1 someone.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Mortal-kombat! is all i need to know ...

3. I dont play nowadays in molten but i come here so i can laugh a bit and i thank you guys for it. Never stop

BG heros at there best. For some reasons alot of r1 in here have 1.550 achivement in retail

Btw Tsavage Spriest doesnt counter Beast Mastery counters Mark and Surv cuz he can los there damage. Not a BM only if the BM has no brain. And things get a little tricky when ppl have pve hc gear :S that can imbalanced things so :S

Like ive always said in my molten history... Im not good but what i achieve in this server was cause people are noobs with inflated egos who think they are good. Hey atleast never need it Pve gear to replace skillz
    Edited: October 21, 2015

4. Tgod since you are the Gm of Fatality and still no 2k achievement as a full geared hunter want me to boost you to 2,2k achievement man?Would look really good for a gm to have it finally,i can help you on my ret really!

5. Guess everyone can boost someone to 2.2k if they playing a retri :).

But seriously the offer this guy is making "5h1fty45l1m" is for retail not here.

6. i bet tdot will answer tommorow with some new bgs screens to prove his skills :P

7. ALLIANCE NOOBS, HORDE PRO. Stay mad at me kids

First ... 32404142