1. I thought you guys were planning on playing on Lordaeron? What happened, did you get to level 20 and bail?
    I have a level 40 paladin on Lordearon

2. I have a level 40 paladin on Lordearon
    Lol, of course you made a paladin, you tool.

3. Criminals club is a dead guild at this point, it would not be possible to do guild vs guild because they don't have the members to do so and before they brought randoms to an agreed guild vs guild that I already showed on the forums. We aren't dodging anyone but you should seriously stop QQ like a little girl over some chickens and a mutliboxer
    78 members seems pretty alive to me. WHY YOU QQING OVER RNDMS KAPPA

4. Lol, of course you made a paladin //
    After playing hunter for 2 and half years I wanted to try something new. Paladins are ridiculously OP and that's why I picked a paladin. I'm actually a decent tank and only started tanking about a week ago week ago

5. I thought you guys were planning on playing on Lordaeron? What happened, did you get to level 20 and bail?
    Spoiler: Show

Already got my paladin to 60 (took me 4 days to level it up, 2 days to gear it, and 1 day to get exalted with Agrent Dawn) and still leveling my rogue. However, i don't play much nowadays due to the lack of content on 60 since pvp is a one-shot fest and 60 raids are a total joke with wotlk talents/spells. I'm currently watinig till they release Outworld and increase the cap to 70 so pvp would become a bit more balanced due to resilience and whatnot. That being said, I won't start playing "seriously" till they release Northrend so I could finally start maining my Blood DK.

6. And in the meantime you continue being cringe here? Gotcha!

7. And in the meantime you continue being cringe here?
    Yep, exactly.

8. Let me know if you nerds want your names, ive not been very active so you may need to get arcane to contact me.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

9. Let me know if you nerds want your names, ive not been very active so you may need to get arcane to contact me.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Nice calves

10. Thanks bruh, ive been inactive because ive been working out so much they disappeared.

11. Let me know if you nerds want your names, ive not been very active so you may need to get arcane to contact me.
    I don't use that name anymore so I shall grant you the honor of having it. Hanzo already being taken was heartbreaking for me though.

12. I don't use that name anymore so I shall grant you the honor of having it. Hanzo already being taken was heartbreaking for me though.
    Maybe once i get back in to wow ill level my first dk and have no clue how to play it so i can be just like you senpai <3

13. So wait, I've been away for like two weeks and Medan and Tdot are suddenly friends again? lmao

14. So wait, I've been away for like two weeks and Medan and Tdot are suddenly friends again? lmao
    To be fair as elder gods, our fight caused a shift in the universe and almost destroyed all life as we speak. We are the Alpha and the Omega and without each other there would be no balance. We have decided to use our full strength to defend earth realm, our home the nether realm and conquer out world as the two most powerful beings in the universe. I am currently making a ritual portal to turn back time and to stop the events of Armageddon, defeat shao khan and after all is said and done. Lord Medan and myself will have our own realm to conquer
    Edited: October 13, 2015

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last