1. i know right, they have the "might" of 200 people to hold orgrimmar but the second i bring up a guy controlling 14 different toons they cry like little girls
    I never ever saw u or your mulitboxers defending orgrimmar !! and no1 ever cried because u came with mb´s . they are just raging because its rly rly low to bring mbs into pvp ! thats all !the fact that u dont realize that the entire server is already making jokes about u is unbelievable .
    get some decent player form a raid attack stormwind hold it as long as u can , maybe then people will take u serious (and stop say you are a god or something like that , no1 likes arrogant people especially when they are arrogant for no reason at all )

2. What's the point of posting pics of your own family celebrating the 6th anniversary of your new computer? Regardless, you're nothing but a miserable speck of feculent scum. Go back to your cage.

Both of you are worthless uneducated insignificant pieces of ****. Your opinions hold no value amongst Gods.
    I really enjoy this chatting with u Medan,You must be some fun guy irl.Dont know who tought you to culture or maturity,but you are acting really childlish.You don't have any backup things so you gotta insult every guy that lowers you down by insulting his family?Very mature "God".

3. so you claiming to have a 2.2k achievement in a 2s bracket automatically makes you better than me? what kind of logic is this? 2s represent how good you are as a team not as an individual so try again.

dizzrelicx is 2.2k but lost to me in a duel and i only have a 2k achievement ... what is your excuse?
    Sorry, i forgot, Conqueror > Bloodsail Admiral > Savior of Azeroth > Any arena title or achiv

Look at me, Im a ******.
    Back to Plebland, I said.

4. Both of you are worthless uneducated insignificant pieces of ****. Your opinions hold no value amongst Gods.

seriously u write **** like that and u think any1 gives a **** about your opinion?some1 who calls himself a god is just funny as hell!

5. Also, I dont need 3 mboxers to carry me For The Horde, you pleb.

6. Dont know who tought you to culture or maturity
    Your mother did.

Also, If you can't handle my verbal ownage you just gotta stop replying to my posts and I'll consider leaving your miserable *** alone.

7. Back to Plebland, I said.
    Back to your cage, I said.

8. Your mother did.

Also, If you can't handle my verbal ownage you just gotta stop replying to my posts and I'll consider leaving your miserable *** alone.
    Here we go with mom jokes..
    Also youre not owning anyone, youre making yourself look more ******ed than you are, you pleb.

9. Your mother did.

If i may ask,how old are u?

Your "verbal ownage" just proves how childish you are,thanks.

10. Also, I dont need 3 mboxers to carry me For The Horde, you pleb.
    your making a huge deal about multiboxers when you said they are easy to kill ... you are now making it seem as if they are unkillable , unstoppable moving forces. pick one and we will continue from there if not please leave these forums as you are being a 2 sided c*nt

11. your making a huge deal about multiboxers when you said they are easy to kill ... you are now making it seem as if they are unkillable , unstoppable moving forces. pick one and we will continue from there if not please leave these forums as you are being a 2 sided c*nt
    Im saying youre so bad, you need 3 mboxers to hide behind. Youre bad at arenas, bgs and world pvp..

12. So go back to Plebland you kid

13. seriously u write **** like that and u think any1 gives a **** about your opinion?some1 who calls himself a god is just funny as hell!
    so just because you say someone cant be a god they cannot be a god? you know ... people told michael jordan he would never be a good basketball player and was actually a waterboy for one of his teams when he was really young and then imprinted himself as the greatest of all time. no one cares about your opinion either

14. Also youre not owning anyone, youre making yourself look more ******ed than you are, you pleb.
    Don't lie, mate. Everybody knows you're so owned right now. It's pretty obvious I've proven my superiority to you in every form of PvP in this game.

What have I achieved? 2.6k in 2s on DK, 2.3k on my ruthless Mage, over 50k HKs, 20 mill damage in BGs and so on.

What have you achieved? 2.2k as a full cata DK? Totally unimpressive.

15. your making a huge deal about multiboxers when you said they are easy to kill ... you are now making it seem as if they are unkillable , unstoppable moving forces. pick one and we will continue from there if not please leave these forums as you are being a 2 sided c*nt
    he just said carry me , nothing more !u understood for the horde is way too hard to make it without mb´s.
    dont twist words just like that ..

First ... 243233343536 ... Last