1. heck i dueled kaspi and brought him to 3k hp as bm and he was mm ... considering your gm was that close to losing to a clicker when a human MM has a big advantage over a BM hunter is unimpressive kappa

2. heck i dueled kaspi and brought him to 3k hp as bm and he was mm ... considering your gm was that close to losing to a clicker when a human MM has a big advantage over a BM hunter is unimpressive kappa
    Id love to see vid of this lols just to see if he even bothered popping readiness.. Or is this that time he was afk in elwynn and you popped burst on him moment you saw him

3. Id love to see vid of this lols just to see if he even bothered popping readiness.. Or is this that time he was afk in elwynn and you popped burst on him moment you saw him
    actually there was 2 people watching i believe it was a shaman and a warrior ... i doubt kaspi would lie either way but you can ask him yourself.

this was in nagrand arena btw

4. Or is this that time he was afk in elwynn and you popped burst on him moment you saw him
    And insta die after that kappalol

5. Medan, Im sorry. I forgot you que when no one is playing instead of dodging, and have to play 20 games to get 10 rating lel
    Again, you're talking out of your ***? Aren't you tired of spreading miserable lies? Last time I queued ret/unh (where I got 2.6k) it was between 4 PM ST and 7 PM ST. which is the peak time I suppose. And how come I have to play 20 games to 10 get rating when I got 2.2k on Mage with only 19 wins? XD

6. Again, you're talking out of your ***? Aren't you tired of spreading miserable lies? Last time I queued ret/unh (where I got 2.6k) it was between 4 PM ST and 7 PM ST. which is the peak time I suppose. And how come I have to play 20 games to get rating when I got 2.2k on Mage with only 19 wins? XD
    You, yourself said that you qued in mornings and complained about long ques you ****tard. If your mmr is 2.5k and you run into 1.5k pleb capping (which you did a lot, considering you were queing in mornings) you wont get +96 rating kappa

7. And insta die after that kappalol
    ofc i would die it was a kamikaze run that resulted in a 1 v 10 ... if you actually think there would be any possible way to win that then either 1. you are clearly a runaway from a mental hospital or 2. you are on heavy drugs.

also i will add he was not afk ... i told kaspi i was coming moments before i arrived so he knew

8. actually there was 2 people watching i believe it was a shaman and a warrior ... i doubt kaspi would lie either way but you can ask him yourself.

this was in nagrand arena btw
    Remember that time i rekt you in gurubashi arena ? There was a monk and demon hunter watching..

9. also i will add he was not afk ... i told kaspi i was coming moments before i arrived so he knew
    This is just stupid lols.

10. You, yourself said that you qued in mornings and complained about long ques you ****tard
    Please learn to read and comprehend. I did queue in early morning when I went for 2.2k with a paladin from FATALITY. But last time I queued with Worradin (where I got freaking 2.6k) was during peak time. What's so hard to understand about it?

11. Remember that time i rekt you in gurubashi arena ? There was a monk and demon hunter watching..
    i actually think it was roxxy and sanguineus although im not 100% positive i could be wrong of course as this was no where recent in time this was before June

12. Please learn to read and comprehend. I did queue in early morning when I went for 2.2k with a paladin from FATALITY. But last time I queued with Worrading (where I got freaking 2.6k) was during peak time. What's so hard to understand about it?
    Yeah im sure. Also its 2.5k you ****tard l2read

13. Yeah im sure. Also its 2.5k you ****tard l2read
    Or did you maybe mean 2.6k as BDK on warsong ROFL

14. Yeah im sure. Also its 2.5k you ****tard l2read
    so you admit a r*tard gets a higher rating than you? nice one kappa

you are really amusing me on my birthday and its only 10:16 am keep it going kappa
    Edited: October 13, 2015

15. so you admit a r*tard gets a higher rating than you? nice one kappa
    Rofl. Fine, 2 months before end of this season, Im gonna go for 2.5k if i find a rogue lels *looks at surprise*

First ... 263435363738 ... Last