1. Yeah im sure. Also its 2.5k you ****tard l2read
    It's exactly 2573 which I'd consider 2.6k seeing how close it is to said rating. But regardless, even 2.5k seems quite unreachable for a mindless monkey like you :p

Kirra, do you want me to to re-download the Cata client and wreck you in duels like your butt-buddy Dizzyrelicx? I don't mind being Unholy, Blood or even Fire Mage. Pick your poison.

I don't know what the **** they've taught you in school but clearly they haven't taught you to know your place. I'd gladly teach you that.

2. Rofl. Fine, 2 months before end of this season, Im gonna go for 2.5k if i find a rogue lels *looks at surprise*
    Even tho it would be easier as ret/uh and already got friend thats 2.5k ret but whatevz lels

3. It's exactly 2573 which I'd consider 2.6k seeing how close it is to said rating. But regardless, even 2.5k seems quite unreachable for a mindless monkey like you :p

Kirra, do you want me to to re-download the Cata client and wreck you in duels like your butt-buddy Dizzyrelicx? I don't mind being Unholy, Blood or even Fire Mage. Pick your poison.

I don't know what the **** they've taught you in school but clearly they haven't taught you to know your place. I'd gladly teach you that.
    Dont bother downloading as Im not gonna be playing for more than month.. Also I dont bother dueling plebs

4. I dont bother dueling plebs
    Plebs who are clearly higher rated than you'll ever be :p

Oh wait, I forgot you don't "care" about arena rating either. My bad.

5. Dont bother downloading as Im not gonna be playing for more than month.. Also I dont bother dueling plebs
    so let me get this straight ... youd rather brag about an achievement in 2s that does not show your skill as in individual in any way rather than showcasing your skills in a 1 v 1 on the spot ?

wow and people said i was bad

6. Rofl. Fine, 2 months before end of this season, Im gonna go for 2.5k if i find a rogue lels *looks at surprise*
    *cough* kirra carry me pls *cough*

7. And actually, i enjoy city raids the most, dosent matter why. I used to raid SW with 20people and fight in main AH for hours, or fighting some other guilds that were big, back in good times, like Pokemonz. Atm Im playing wow just to stsy in contact with one guy, and no its not kaspi you *****s

8. Also, i guess i didnt say this in the way i wanted, i would like to have 100k hk title but im not type of person who will play one char 24/7 doing BGs for the title to replace it with pve title later lol. Anyway **** these cancer forums, im done. Made mistake when i even checked them the first time.
    Note: You didnt win the "argument" or whatever the **** you call this, i just dont wanna look like a complete ******, like you two keyboard warriors are. Tybb

9. its soo funny if u think about it for a minute, the faction that has 2 so called gods (i rly cant stop laughin about it ) isnt dominating the server ...or neither of them 2 are r1 in the last season (and guys u wont be r1 in this season ) and still u tell every1 you are gods ....

at the end tdot and his buddy medan tried to "lead" the horde to victory and what did u really in the last few months?nothing ..
    no sw raids (atleast never at peak times )
    no r1
    no bg domination
    ...it seems u talk alot but u do NOTHING ..except those random bgs against 100k ppl ...

tdot &medan i need to say good work !u did nothing except talking **** on the forum !
    and before u start "no1 gives a **** about your opinon" ...this is the opinion of the majority of neltharion

10. but u do NOTHING ..except those random bgs against 100k ppl ...
    When did I EVER say I tried to lead the Horde? I've never been that good as a leader and as a matter of fact, my godhood duties don't involve helping poor Hordies raid SW or win BGs. I have more important matters to attend to. I mean, I could just use my divine powers to eradicate the entire Alliance faction along with its leaders but I don't like to involve myself in mortals' matters. But regarding my individual skill, I've achieved many things in PvP that you wouldn't be able to dream of; my job on Neltharion is done for now. I'm currently planning on conquering the newly formed realm known as Lordaeron as you might know.
    and before u start "no1 gives a **** about your opinon" ...this is the opinion of the majority of neltharion
    Well, the majority of Neltharion's population are mere lackeys whose opinions are just as impressive as Kirra's damage in BGs. Their whole existence does not bother me.

We have spoken.
    Edited: October 13, 2015

11. When did I EVER say I tried to lead the Horde? I've never been that good as a leader and as a matter of fact, my godhood duties don't involve helping poor Hordies raid SW or win BGs. I have more important matters to attend to. I mean, I could just use my divine powers to eradicate the entire Alliance faction along with its leaders but I don't like to involve myself in mortals' matters. But regarding my individual skill, I've achieved many things in PvP that you wouldn't be able to dream of; my job on Neltharion is done for now. I'm currently planning on conquering the newly formed realm known as Lordaeron as you might know.

Well, the majority of Neltharion's population are mere lackeys whose opinions are just as impressive as Kirra's damage in BGs. Their whole existence does not bother me.

We have spoken.
    this post just tells every1 that u know u didnt achieved anything , and now u are hiding behind your "god" (cant stop laughin about it ) status.....
    u achieved nothin on neltharion and u wont achiev anything on lordearon 2...
    u should accept that u are
    a) a god that is weaker then normal people behind their pc/laptops
    b) a bad player with serious mental problems
    c) u are a kid who rly thinks he is a "god" in world of warcraft , and as i said before if so please stop playing video games!

12. this post just tells every1 that u know u didnt achieved anything , and now u are hiding behind your "god" (cant stop laughin about it ) status.....
    u achieved nothin on neltharion and u wont achiev anything on lordearon 2...
    u should accept that u are
    a) a god that is weaker then normal people behind their pc/laptops
    b) a bad player with serious mental problems
    c) u are a kid who rly thinks he is a "god" in world of warcraft , and as i said before if so please stop playing video games!
    Learn to spell before you bash the God of Warmane you unworthy pleb.

As for my achievements, I got 2.6k in 2s (got pics if you're intersted), 50k HKs, 20 mill damage in multiple BGs, 7 RBG wins and over 4000 duels won. The question is, what have YOU achieved? 1550 in 2s? So awful.

13. Learn to spell before you bash the God of Warmane you unworthy pleb.

As for my achievements, I got 2.6k in 2s (got pics if you're intersted), 50k HKs, 20 mill damage in multiple BGs, 7 RBG wins and over 4000 duels won. The question is, what have YOU achieved? 1550 in 2s? So awful.
    were u rank 1 last season?nope ...pretty lame for a so called "god"....
    nothin on your lil list is hard to achiev....so get r1 then u can start calling you a "god" and u know what ?people will still make jokes about u :D
    its funny that u dont get that u and your buddy tdot are just a joke

14. were u rank 1 last season?nope ...pretty lame for a so called "god"....
    nothin on your lil list is hard to achiev....so get r1 then u can start calling you a "god" and u know what ?people will still make jokes about u :D
    How many times do I have to tell you my godhood duties don't involve around these so-called achievements? I'm just showing you how FAR superior I really am to you. As for "people will make jokes about u" part, they can surely try to. But they'll just end up being verbally owned like Kirra, Mcshagg and whoever dares disrespects a God.

We have spoken.

15. were u rank 1 last season?nope ...pretty lame for a so called "god"....
    You know ... People told Michael Jordan the same thing when he was young that he wasent a good basketball player and was actually a waterboy on his high school basketball team his high school basketball team coach thought he was trash... He then became the greatest player in the world and is arguably the greatest of all time. Your opinion dosent phase me. I believe I am a God I know I am a God and you are a peasant attempting to become a somebody when you are really a nobody.

I have a bigger ego than Kanye and nobody loves Kanye more than Kanye. My will is unbreakable and if you have any plans on attempting to break it then you will just flat out fail miserably.

Know your place peasant

First ... 273536373839 ... Last