1. I have been busy with real life stuff and retail, but I would love to go vs you guys again one day.

Spoiler: Show
    Medan, did the burns heal up?

2. How many times do I have to tell you my godhood duties don't involve around these so-called achievements? I'm just showing you how FAR superior I really am to you. As for "people will make jokes about u" part, they can surely try to. But they'll just end up being verbally owned like Kirra, Mcshagg and whoever dares disrespects a God.

We have spoken.
    i dont think some1 who ends his posts with "we have spoken" can verbally own any1 ....btw do u share your laptop/pc or why do u always need to write "we have spoken"?
    and one more thing , what god are u that u cant achiev r1 ?

@tdot

just because u compare yourself to michael jordan doesnt mean you will be famous/good in something .atm i just see a clicker

"I have a bigger ego than Kanye and nobody loves Kanye more than Kanye. My will is unbreakable and if you have any plans on attempting to break it then you will just flat out fail miserably. " comparing you to kanye ...do i rly say more about that?

but hey good work u2 , u didnt achieved anything and yet u still believe you are gods XD

3. Medan, did the burns heal up?
    What burns? Oh, you're referring to me exposing your worthless ****** *** and verbally annihilating you? Guess you're the one who should answer that.
    Edited: October 13, 2015

4. As for my achievements, I got 2.6k in 2s (got pics if you're intersted), .
    Pics lease

5. What burns? Oh, you're referring to me exposing your worthless Mexican *** and verbally annihilating you? Guess you're the one who should answer that.
    isnt racism a ban reason?
    because "worthless mexican" is cleary racism

6. do u share your laptop/pc or why do u always need to write "we have spoken"?
    We are many, you are but one.

7. We are many, you are but one.
    this makes no sense....but okay see ya tommorow

8. What burns? Oh, you're referring to me exposing your worthless ****** *** and verbally annihilating you? Guess you're the one who should answer that.
    A so called god should know everyone, and btw I'm not mexican.

9. this makes no sense....but okay see ya tommorow
    We wield the might of ten thousand souls.

We will end you.
    A so called god should know everyone, and btw I'm not mexican.
    We will end you too.

10. We wield the might of ten thousand souls.

We will end you.

We will end you too.
    I'll share some info with you.
    Spoiler: Show
    I'm 70% Taino & 30% African. I'm from Puerto Rico (Caribbean Sea), and most of my culture is from native of Puerto Rico & African. You need to buy a " How to be a god guide".
    Edited: October 13, 2015

11. We have wannabe gods and pvp braggers and general nutballs....What was this thread about again?????

12. What was this thread about again?????
    Your mother, I suppose.

13. sthe current rank 2 team ret pala popdemcds i beat in a 1 v 1
    Well, tbh Tdot we cannot really care with that currently PvP ladder since no one started to make arenas for real yet, and the currently r1 has the same Rating as the 100th last season.

Beat last season R1 or R2 pala, kappa
    I did o/ but that can keeps going... r1 pala, r2 pala, r3 pala... they are all palas.

It's exactly 2573 which I'd consider 2.6k seeing how close it is to said rating
    Well yes, its pretty close. but that rating 27 rating can make the whole diference :p

First ... 283637383940 ... Last