1. Damn you want some fries for all that salt?

If I fail so hard in everything and I'm that bad explain how I spawn camped your guild while topping dps charts?

Oh here's leonidas too

Here is Kirra

Woah dizzys premade

More infected

When will this nightmare end?!?

The king himself ..

OMG OVERLOAD?!?!?

Still going ..

Da cringe is real

http://youtu.be/f4EwKrTgtLQ
    My friend my friend why so hatefull to another guild? first of all u are attacking guild infected that all the ppl there in that guild have more screenshots to prove how FAILALITY you are.Btw u are attacking wrong guild i am not in any guild just playing solo.Bg solo Looking for ppl for arena on global or just ask in elwyn forest for some guy to go arena but never mind that who even cares that LOL.All this screenshots prove that u can win time to time but buddy pls learn how to lose and fail its in human nature.Admit that you failed as guild master of FAILALITY just admit that u never done anything good for that guild all u done is brag about how "God" you are.You are nothing near that.You are just some guy lets not say Kiddo cuz even kids wont have this kind of conversations on the forum and provoking ppl all the time but never mind that.Hope u are not the same in real life cuz ppl would beat the hell out of u 24/7.
    GG on the screenshots you won some bg's good for u did u go in wc and put ur hand on the male thing betwin legz and done up and down up and down thing u know what i mean i wont say that bad word cuz i am not like u. Just ADMIT that u fail as player ADMIT that buddy and evrything will be ok.mortakl combat stuff on the wow server Lel that just sucks.Too much of playstation buddy for u.U should take a little pause of PS just a little bit.Once again i will say this u are failer and u even know that. The next step for u is to learn how to lose and admit you ur self u are bad as hunter same as player never saw in bgs that u used a frozen trap to save some healer on ur side.all this brag is about to make u good and all atention to you nah u are just being stupid.Learn this and u will improve ur self just a little bit cuz for u it takes a little more time.

2. My friend my friend why so hatefull to another guild? first of all u are attacking guild infected that all the ppl there in that guild have more screenshots to prove how FAILALITY you are.Btw u are attacking wrong guild i am not in any guild just playing solo.Bg solo Looking for ppl for arena on global or just ask in elwyn forest for some guy to go arena but never mind that who even cares that LOL.All this screenshots prove that u can win time to time but buddy pls learn how to lose and fail its in human nature.Admit that you failed as guild master of FAILALITY just admit that u never done anything good for that guild all u done is brag about how "God" you are.You are nothing near that.You are just some guy lets not say Kiddo cuz even kids wont have this kind of conversations on the forum and provoking ppl all the time but never mind that.Hope u are not the same in real life cuz ppl would beat the hell out of u 24/7.
    GG on the screenshots you won some bg's good for u did u go in wc and put ur hand on the male thing betwin legz and done up and down up and down thing u know what i mean i wont say that bad word cuz i am not like u. Just ADMIT that u fail as player ADMIT that buddy and evrything will be ok.mortakl combat stuff on the wow server Lel that just sucks.Too much of playstation buddy for u.U should take a little pause of PS just a little bit.Once again i will say this u are failer and u even know that. The next step for u is to learn how to lose and admit you ur self u are bad as hunter same as player never saw in bgs that u used a frozen trap to save some healer on ur side.all this brag is about to make u good and all atention to you nah u are just being stupid.Learn this and u will improve ur self just a little bit cuz for u it takes a little more time.
    I only win time to time? What? I currently have 2296 bgs played and 1808 bgs won that's around a 80% win rate for a horde player which tbh is kinda good considering how cancerous horde pugs are. Why you so mad for? I find it amusing that you are upset that I claim myself to be a "god" which I am . You say I have done nothing good for my guild well let me ask you this ... Have you been in fatality long enough to see what I do and don't do? The last time I checked I was a top tier dps in the guild carrying a lot of people which I don't mind at all, I'm the top contributer in the guild.. Name me 3 people that contribute more than I do.. I'm also one of the top top recruiters in the guild as well. To say I have done nothing is just disrespectful because really you don't know ****. Also what the hell is wrong with mortal kombat? You don't like it that's fine but I've played mortal kombat for more than 10 years and it's one of my favourite games. I also find it hilarious that you think I'm possibly the worst hunter when bakura a 2.6k xp feral said I have potential to be the best BM hunter on the server IF I keybind and actually tried to go for rating in arenas. I've beaten the current rank 2 ret pala in the 2s bracket and I've beaten the best boomkin on the server beat headshottz the creator of the BM guide on Warmane who obviously knows his ****. Now you could say 1 v 1s are not balanced but then again 2 v 2s aren't a balanced bracket at the same time so I wouldn't bother bringing arenas into this discussion. Also considering that I'm playing a negatively bugged spec that most hunters are frustrated with and choose not to play I still manage to perform quite well in bgs.

Tdot blue jays don't care about your 2 cents

http://youtu.be/4lxAutg80qI
    Edited: October 19, 2015

3. Someone should find John's mom on Facebook and send her links and screenshots to all of her sons' online rants.

4. Someone should find John's mom on Facebook and send her links and screenshots to all of her sons' online rants.
    I wonder if he makes Mortal Kombat references to his parents when he argues with them?

5. I wonder if he makes Mortal Kombat references to his parents when he argues with them?
    Aye kappa since the server is being DDOS'd Id thought id put these here for you

- from your nemesis Tdotsavage

6. faqguy go back to being r1 pve hero please
    sick ds runs from pvp heroes is the thing now.

just on an offnote you alliance guys suck. hihi

7. Funny seeing how in one pic you got 120k guy on target and on second one 121k guy, tehehe :D
    Edited: October 20, 2015 Reason: Wrong numbar oy

8. Im on pve holiday, need to alliance to farm up some rating in arena so i dont sit 1hour in que waiting :D

9. Im on pve holiday, need to alliance to farm up some rating in arena so i dont sit 1hour in que waiting :D
    You got that right il queue once the server is back up or it wipes again
    XD
    And faq u made my day with that SS

10. Aye kappa since the server is being DDOS'd Id thought id put these here for you

- from your nemesis Tdotsavage
    All three of those pics are you in a premade against me solo queuing, gratz kid
    Want me to post that AV where you had 7 healers yet still died 7 times? :^)

11. All three of those pics are you in a premade against me solo queuing, gratz kid
    Want me to post that AV where you had 7 healers yet still died 7 times? :^)
    Kid? You act more childish than I do however if you want to make assumptions then I can assume this is your reaction when you lose to me in bgs

http://youtu.be/YersIyzsOpc

PS: Lord Medan says "crawl back to whatever hole you came from and go eat your mashed potatoes"

12. Kid? You act more childish than I do however if you want to make assumptions then I can assume this is your reaction when you lose to me in bgs

http://youtu.be/YersIyzsOpc

PS: Lord Medan says "crawl back to whatever hole you came from and go eat your mashed potatoes"
    Yeah because /spitting in bgs and pretending to be a mortal kombat god is real mature lol
    You should like delete system32 and throw your pc away
    did you ask your mother before coming onto this website? :^)

P.S. "Lord" Megan is irrelevant and I don't care what he/she/it has to say lol

P.P.S. You use periods for postscript, not a colon :^)

First ... 3139404142 Last