1. can u stahp pretending ur that black bald guy from matrex ples and u need BAN for advertising duracell
    By laws not being enforced, people demand more laws to solve perceived problems. These laws then pile up until one day all can be enforced at once and create a legal form of totalitarianism.

2. Lmfao, this comment made me lol more than it should have

3. u need BAN for advertising duracell
    Whelp he got banned, reckon it was for advertising Duracell?:>

4. Hey arcane. My friend is levelling an arcane Mage and he was curious which bind is best for arcane blast

5. Hey arcane. My friend is levelling an arcane Mage and he was curious which bind is best for arcane blast
    I could tell you, but I think any form of keybind-related information would be way too complicated for a clicker like you to understand.

6. I could tell you, but I think any form of keybind-related information would be way too complicated for a clicker like you to understand.
    I use 9 binds but okay ^^

7. I use 9 binds but okay ^^
    Hotkeys 1-9 don't count.

Spoiler: Show
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

8. If one is an arcane mage and a clicker what does that make them

9. I could tell you, but I think any form of keybind-related information would be way too complicated for a clicker like you to understand.

10. If one is an arcane mage and a clicker what does that make them
    ****^2

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

11. Hotkeys 1-9 don't count.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    My Merciless gladiator proves otherwise

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

12. Medan, banned again. And again...... And again. Still no conclusions are made by him. By all of you.

13. Whelp he got banned, reckon it was for advertising Duracell?:>
    Flawless victory

http://youtu.be/icN6rblqYRg

14. Ilyanah here... Saying, How are you guys doing on Neltharion?

Btw. This is Alliance on MoP. XD

To all my friends here on Neltharion! I miss you guys. Don't worry about us here. Were still kicking *** as always.

Want to know how we do it on MoP Frostwolf? Check out my website by clicking the image below.

Edited: September 23, 2015

First ... 3456715 ... Last