1. Alliance so good

Dodge us more alliance WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2. best thread i have seen in my life.

3. LOOOOOL... Faqguy wanna join us into the deepest and the darkest place of Neltharion. Welcome o/

4. Even a so called "god" can bleed.
    You don't seem to understand. Gods are considered nigh omnipotent beings but only in their own realm, not other realms. In Earthrealm, our power is greatly diminished and is limited, and this is where mortals keeps their comfort zone. So apparently Gods might bleed or even "die" while in their mortal human form, unlike Elder Gods who are omnipotent in all sorts of reality.

Anyways, you seem a bit mad. Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep.
    Spoiler: Show
    P.S. That BG was super fun, I remember doubling your whole premade's damage on my own :P

5. You don't seem to understand. Gods are considered nigh omnipotent beings but only in their own realm, not other realms. In Earthrealm, our power is greatly diminished and is limited, and this is where mortals keeps their comfort zone. So apparently Gods might bleed or even "die" while in their mortal human form, unlike Elder Gods who are omnipotent in all sorts of reality.

Anyways, you seem a bit mad. Eat your mashed potatoes and get some sleep.
    P.S. That BG was super fun, I remember doubling your whole premade's damage on my own :P
    1. I didn't know that, I was the owner of a premade.
    2. I can't be mad, when my backyard is the beach.
    3. I sleep 8 hours a day.
    4. A god only exist if you imagine it.
    Below is my imagination of you.

6. You don't seem to understand. Gods are considered nigh omnipotent beings but only in their own realm, not other realms. In Earthrealm, our power is greatly diminished and is limited, and this is where mortals keeps their comfort zone. So apparently Gods might bleed or even "die" while in their mortal human form, unlike Elder Gods who are omnipotent in all sorts of reality.
    ok bro whatever you say

7. 1. I didn't know that, I was the owner of a premade.
    2. I can't be mad, when my backyard is the beach.
    3. I sleep 8 hours a day.
    4. A god only exist if you imagine it.
    Below is my imagination of you.
    hahahahaha you actually seem truly mad ;)

1. Nobody cares.
    2. Don't lie bro, I can feel the rage in your eyes ;)
    3. That's why you mortals are so pathetic. You always need enough sleep to stay healthy; we gods don't sleep at all.
    4. How dare you say that? You shall be severely punished for your insolence; all blasphemers will burn in hell forever.

I am your master and you shall do what I say, bow down to me like the worthless slave you are.
    Edited: September 20, 2015

8. hahahahaha you actually seem truly mad ;)

1. Nobody cares.
    2. Don't lie bro, I can feel the rage in your eyes ;)
    3. That's why you mortals are so pathetic. You always need to enough sleep to stay healthy; we gods don't sleep at all.
    4. How dare you say that? You shall be severely punished for your insolence; all blasphemers will burn in hell forever.

I am your master and you shall do what I say, bow down to me like the worthless slave you are.

9. I remember doubling your whole premade's damage on my own :P
    You're like a Kamikaze.... you could die for some useless damage numbers.

10. You're like a Kamikaze.... you could die for some useless damage numbers.

I'll be online today for the rbg. I'll get online either 30 min earlier or something, going out to surf.

Note: Medan
    Medan, go get some fresh air

11. You guys should stop feeding him and Medan should stop taking the bait...

12. Medan should stop taking the bait...
    But he's so good at it :c

13. why the **** does every thread on this subforum eventually turn in to someone arguing with this so called "god" (the tag he gave himself cuz he can do dmg in bgs) over who is better at doing all the irrelevant **** in all segments of pvp, until one of the guys has no more arguments (screenshots he takes at the moment of his erection that he got when he did something that noone gives a **** about, like killing some1) so he proceeds to compare their rl's, both of which are equal to the relevance of their childish attention seeking forum posts of their magnificence...grow the **** up u *****s

12311 ... Last