1. u need ban for advertising yourself. i laik hoew you beat up alians tho.

2. u need ban for advertising yourself. i laik hoew you beat up alians tho.
    Advertising warmane content? I don't think so. Try to think first before you react.

3. The elder god ilyanah has arrived !

4. Ilyanah here... Saying, How are you guys doing on Neltharion?

Btw. This is Alliance on MoP. XD

To all my friends here on Neltharion! I miss you guys. Don't worry about us here. Were still kicking *** as always.

Want to know how we do it on MoP Frostwolf? Check out my website by clicking the image below.

8/10 Bgs are easy win for alliance, the only chance to win as horde are premades, but usually alliance premades beat horde premades, and this is how often BGs end in Neltharion:

Yesterday I won 5/6 bgs alone (3/4 with my 120k fire mague and 2/2 with my hunter).

Did you come for brag of the FW horde here? I'm sry for the horde, but Fw is the only realm where you dominate.
    Create a char in Neltharion and check for yourself. ^^

P.D: And this is the Horde in retail (The red graphic):

=D
    Edited: September 23, 2015

5. 8/10 Bgs are easy win for alliance, the only chance to win as horde are premades, but usually alliance premades beat horde premades, and this is how often BGs end in Neltharion:

Yesterday I won 5/6 bgs alone (3/4 with my 120k fire mague and 2/2 with my hunter).
    Did you come for brag of the FW horde here? I'm sry for the horde, but Fw is the only realm where you dominate.
    Create a char in Neltharion and check for yourself. ^^

P.D: And this is the Horde in retail (The red graphic):

=D
    So much information, It's really not needed.

Premades does not win BGs, Me and my friends as 5 man beats 10 man premades every now and then. Yea you have a premade, but are the players in the premade have what it takes to win it?

Battleground wins depends on the players that are in it. 1 person could make all the difference, and I would choose to be that person everytime.

Stepping up, going the extra mile, lead your faction to victory. It all depends on you.

6. So much information, It's really not needed.

Premades does not win BGs, Me and my friends as 5 man beats 10 man premades every now and then. Yea you have a premade, but are the players in the premade have what it takes to win it?

Battleground wins depends on the players that are in it. 1 person could make all the difference, and I would choose to be that person everytime.

Stepping up, going the extra mile, lead your faction to victory. It all depends on you.
    When I win most of bgs even as 120k alliance mage, it doesn't depend on me.

P.D: just a question, where are you getting?
    Are you trying to find out if the horde wins somewhere else?
    These are hard times for the horde fanboys/girls. ^^

7. When I win most of bgs even as 120k alliance mage, it doesn't depend on me.
    P.D: just a question, where are you getting?
    Are you trying to find out if the horde wins somewhere else?
    These are hard times for the horde fanboys/girls. ^^
    I am here to say hi to my friends here on Neltharion and show them that were still kicking *** like always. Seems like you took it seriously, it is not supposed to be your concern though. That SS was taken from MoP Frostwolf, and it is not related to Neltharion. You should have ignored it and say hi instead.

8. So much information, It's really not needed.

Delenis is a follower not a leader, he is weak minded chooses the easiest path

9. Delenis is a follower not a leader, he is weak minded chooses the easiest path
    Ahh. The underdog attitude, the one who is desperate to be someone's sidekick. If I was alliance, he would be my pet.

10. Delenis is a follower not a leader, he is weak minded chooses the easiest path
    I didn't chose alliance for being the easiest path, I just hate the horde and their fanboys, a hatred that I acquired after playing for years.
    Good luck, Mr.Einstein!

Ahh. The underdog attitude, the one who is desperate to be someone's sidekick. If I was alliance, he would be my pet.
    I was leader from one of the most know PvP guild from Frostwolf cataclysm. Now I play mostly alone since all my friends are in retail and I haven't enought time to take it serious. In 3-4 months I will return to retail, so you will not wacht me so much in the game.

I get tired your attitude of trying to draw attention in the forum. I was even for gear up a char in MOP to farm you.

11. I didn't chose alliance for being the easiest path, I just hate the horde and their fanboys, a hatred that I acquired after playing for years.
    Good luck, Mr.Einstein!
    If we face each other in real life, would you attack me? Dude, this is just a game. A place where we could all have fun.

Alliance or Horde, we are all gamers in real life. This hate you speak of, is childish. Are you a roleplayer?

12. and show them that were still kicking *** like always.
    Ty for coming... This forum fight was almost dead ;D

13. I was leader from one of the most know PvP guild from Frostwolf cataclysm.
    Which guild might that be?

First ... 4567816 ... Last