1. Video is actually funny,but u are still bad,sry.

2. No, but only 13yo's use "ASK YO MOMA CUZ I FUKD HER LAST NIGHT" "joke".
    You're just mad cause you lack the creativity to come up with such impressive jokes. And regarding what Tdot said, it's just the truth..

How else do you think you were born? Think about it.
    Video is actually funny,but u are still bad,sry.
    No one ****ing cares about your stupid opinion. Go back to your cage you nasty gorilla slave or I WILL contact your zookeeper personally.

3. No one ****ing cares about your stupid opinion. Go back to your cage you nasty gorilla slave or I WILL contact your zookeeper personally.
    This supposed to be funny or some awfully intended pun?

4. that post just showed the people : " hey i cant kill u myself, i send a mb to you that will kill u in a unfair way, im a pro right?"

5. Youre talking like you own those multiboxing plebs. Ill call MY PALADINZ and hentai your ***. Btw, why chage the topic, kiddo.
    Medan, I care about Kennnnnnnies opinion so youre wrong.
    Now. Both of you.. Please... BACK TO PLEBLAND BIHEZ

6. This supposed to be funny or some awfully intended pun?
    It's supposed to be a threat for you. You should go back to whatever cage you came from like the worthless gorilla slave you are or I'll contact your zookeeper to ship you back to Africa.
    that post just showed the people : " hey i cant kill u myself, i send a mb to you that will kill u in a unfair way, im a pro right?"
    Unfair way? So you're implying that all alliance PvP guild along with the sheer alliance population are scared of multi-boxers? I mean, there's only 2-3 multi-boxers on Horde againt MANY active alliance PvP guilds and you still think it's UNFAIR? I've learnt Alliance is goddamn ****ty faction but the fact you guys are so scared of m-boxers is a whole new thing.

7. It's supposed to be a threat for you. You should go back to whatever cage you came from like the worthless gorilla slave you are or I'll contact your zookeeper to ship you back to Africa.
    So you are some kind of keyboard warrior?

Oh,i found Fatality

8. that post just showed the people : " hey i cant kill u myself, i send a mb to you that will kill u in a unfair way, im a pro right?"
    where did i say i couldnt take kirra? i am x2 a better dps than kirra but thats besides the point. i think it would be funny to watch him get absolutely decimated in seconds.

9. It's supposed to be a threat for you. You should go back to whatever cage you came from like the worthless gorilla slave you are or I'll contact your zookeeper to ship you back to Africa.

Unfair way? So you're implying that all alliance PvP guild along with the sheer alliance population are scared of multi-boxers? I mean, there's only 2-3 multi-boxers on Horde againt MANY active alliance PvP guilds and you still think it's UNFAIR? I've learnt Alliance is goddamn ****ty faction but the fact you guys are so scared of m-boxers is a whole new thing.
    u really want to tell me that multiboxing isnt unfair in pvp???you are joking right?
    and now one question how can u be "scared" by something u meet ingame?do u think world of warcraft is real ?!?if so pls stop playing this game is way too much for u

@tdot

because u make more dps then kirra mean u are a better player in pvp?again after posts like this no1 can take u serious

10. Unfair way? So you're implying that all alliance PvP guild along with the sheer alliance population are scared of multi-boxers? I mean, there's only 2-3 multi-boxers on Horde againt MANY active alliance PvP guilds and you still think it's UNFAIR? I've learnt Alliance is goddamn ****ty faction but the fact you guys are so scared of m-boxers is a whole new thing.
    i know right, they have the "might" of 200 people to hold orgrimmar but the second i bring up a guy controlling 14 different toons they cry like little girls

11. Lol, Medan, you know we beat mboxer so many times, no one gives a **** when he comes anymore.
    Tdot atleast I got 2.2k achiv on 2/3 chars teheheheheheheh (would prolly be 3/3 if i could play).

You lil ****.

12. 200 people ? You focking whot m8 ? We allways raid with only 40ppl and like 15 to 20 alts, kappa.

13. Lol, Medan, you know we beat mboxer so many times, no one gives a **** when he comes anymore.
    Tdot atleast I got 2.2k achiv on 2/3 chars teheheheheheheh (would prolly be 3/3 if i could play).

You lil ****.
    so you claiming to have a 2.2k achievement in a 2s bracket automatically makes you better than me? what kind of logic is this? 2s represent how good you are as a team not as an individual so try again.

dizzrelicx is 2.2k but lost to me in a duel and i only have a 2k achievement ... what is your excuse?

the current rank 2 team ret pala popdemcds i beat in a 1 v 1 and he is 2.4k rating what is your excuse?

a 2s bracket proves nothing

14. What's the point of posting pics of your own family celebrating the 6th anniversary of your new computer? Regardless, you're nothing but a miserable speck of feculent scum. Go back to your cage.
    Medan, I care about Kennnnnnies opinion so youre wrong.
    Both of you are worthless uneducated insignificant pieces of ****. Your opinions hold no value amongst Gods.

15. so you claiming to have a 2.2k achievement in a 2s bracket automatically makes you better than me? what kind of logic is this? 2s represent how good you are as a team not as an individual so try again.

dizzrelicx is 2.2k but lost to me in a duel and i only have a 2k achievement ... what is your excuse?
    He doesn't have excuses,you are just bad.

First ... 233132333435 ... Last