1. so just because you say someone cant be a god they cannot be a god? you know ... people told michael jordan he would never be a good basketball player and was actually a waterboy for one of his teams when he was really young and then imprinted himself as the greatest of all time. no one cares about your opinion either
    You and Medan can only be gods of mental institution. Also. I care about his opinion.

2. Im saying youre so bad, you need 3 mboxers to hide behind. Youre bad at arenas, bgs and world pvp..
    if im so bad why you trying so hard and putting so much effort to 'put me in my place' if i was that bad then clearly wouldnt be worth your time at all to even log onto the forums as you would be on a whole nother level than me but thats not the case I am better than you and there is nothing you can do about it

3. Don't lie, mate. Everybody knows you're so owned right now. It's pretty obvious I've proven my superiority to you in every form of PvP in this game.

What have I achieved? 2.6k in 2s on DK, 2.3k on my ruthless Mage, over 50k HKs, 20 mill damage in BGs and so on.

What have you achieved? 2.2k as a full cata DK? Totally unimpressive.
    did u raided sw for hours nope.
    did u helped the horde to dominate the server nope.
    all your arena achievs on your bdk (what a joke) are worthless against the alliance force that crush on a weekly base orgrimmar !
    nice done u soo called "god"

4. did u raided sw for hours nope.
    did u helped the horde to dominate the server nope.
    all your arena achievs on your bdk (what a joke) are worthless against the alliance force that crush on a weekly base orgrimmar !
    nice done u soo called "god"
    so now you guys wish to switch it back to world pvp the instant medan out performs you in every way legitly possible in bgs and arenas ... ROFL the desperation ... as i said my 3 multiboxers combined with the might of fatality + red riding hood + W A N T E D could stay in SW for hours but as i said i get bored after 45 mins of destroying people in SW and i am not the biggest try hard in world pvp however i am going to make more frequent visits to sw from now on

as i recall andrew use to destroy 20 man DDS raids in tol barad back when i was in top villains and that is 1 guy alone without any use of exploits. 3 multiboxers can handle atleast 60 alliance ... do the math

5. Don't lie, mate. Everybody knows you're so owned right now. It's pretty obvious I've proven my superiority to you in every form of PvP in this game.

What have I achieved? 2.6k in 2s on DK, 2.3k on my ruthless Mage, over 50k HKs, 20 mill damage in BGs and so on.

What have you achieved? 2.2k as a full cata DK? Totally unimpressive.
    You dont see I dont care about rating ? I went for 2.2k on my full chars just for fun and because I was bored. I dont bother going for it on my mage because I dont have time to face fully bis geared people while capping it. I dont just spam pestilence in BGs either. I dont give one **** about 100 or 250k title.
    Back to plebland where you think Pestilence makes you R1 please.

6. so now you guys wish to switch it back to world pvp the instant medan out performs you in every way legitly possible in bgs and arenas ... ROFL the desperation ... as i said my 3 multiboxers combined with the might of fatality + red riding hood + W A N T E D could stay in SW for hours but as i said i get bored after 45 mins of destroying people in SW and i am not the biggest try hard in world pvp however i am going to make more frequent visits to sw from now on
    You NEVER stayed in SW for 5 mins you ****tard.

Also Im not trying to "put you in your place" im just really bored.

7. so now you guys wish to switch it back to world pvp the instant medan out performs you in every way legitly possible in bgs and arenas ... ROFL the desperation ... as i said my 3 multiboxers combined with the might of fatality + red riding hood + W A N T E D could stay in SW for hours but as i said i get bored after 45 mins of destroying people in SW and i am not the biggest try hard in world pvp however i am going to make more frequent visits to sw from now on
    yea again u could raid sw for hours with mbs (again sooo funny), but u never did it ....
    and medan outperforms in arena ....hahaha xD best joke ever ! is he first in the ladder ?nope (wich makes me wonder shouldnt be a god r1 in every ladder ?correct me if im wrong he wasnt in the last seasona nd he wont be it in this season )

so at the end
    horde is bad in open world
    horde is bad in arena
    horde is bad in bgs
    atleast if horde = fatality

8. yea again u could raid sw for hours with mbs (again sooo funny), but u never did it ....
    and medan outperforms in arena ....hahaha xD best joke ever ! is he first in the ladder ?nope (wich makes me wonder shouldnt be a god r1 in every ladder ?correct me if im wrong he wasnt in the last seasona nd he wont be it in this season )

so at the end
    horde is bad in open world
    horde is bad in arena
    horde is bad in bgs
    atleast if horde = fatality
    technically speaking since i beat the current rank 2 paladin in the 2s bracket popdemcdz i am considered better than everyone here currently then correct? thanks kappa now i feel even more like a god

9. Also I fukd ur mum harder than Twohard last night so im not gay. Kappa

10. technically speaking since i beat the current rank 2 paladin in the 2s bracket popdemcdz i am considered better than everyone here currently then correct? thanks kappa now i feel even more like a god
    Current r2 is 2.2k lel... Beat last season R1 or R2 pala, kappa

11. Current r2 is 2.2k lel... Beat last season R1 or R2 pala, kappa
    i believe he was 2.4k 1-2 seasons ago ... if you dont believe me you can ask him

also you saying "beat last season" is irrelevant as you are turning to desperation in running out of things to say in this argument ... admit you already lost
    Edited: October 13, 2015

12. With enough dodging and ret/uh anyone can be 2.4k lols, just look at Medan and you will understand what im talking about.
    Medan, Im saying that even if im bored, i still hit 2.2k, while tdog cant even do it while tryharding. Also, you really see every BG i play ? Lol. Back to Plebland already, guys..

13. With enough dodging and ret/uh anyone can be 2.4k lols, just look at Medan and you will understand what im talking about.
    Medan, Im saying that even if im bored, i still hit 2.2k, while tdog cant even do it while tryharding. Also, you really see every BG i play ? Lol. Back to Plebland already, guys..
    again dizzyrelics is 2.2k and i beat him in a 1 v 1 with 2k achieve ... a 2s achievement dosent prove anything about an individuals performance

are you calling dizzyrelicx a rat bad then because he lost to me? thats not very nice to talk about your guild mates kappa

14. With enough dodging and ret/uh anyone can be 2.4k lols
    Never have I dodged anyone in my whole lifetime. I remember facing Dwallin on his multiple toons (if that's what you're referring to) and I gotta admit I lost to him quite a lot (and beat him a few times) but I NEVER dodged him. I don't know where you got that from. And little correction, it's 2.6k, not 2.4k :p

Get your information, bro.

15. I dont see where did you read that I called anyone (expect Medan and you) rat bad or w/e. Bm vs bm prooves so much tho.

Medan, Im sorry. I forgot you que when no one is playing instead of dodging, and have to play 20 games to get 10 rating lel

First ... 253334353637 ... Last