1. LF Horde PVP guild

Hi all,

As the title says I'm looking for a Horde PvP guild (preferably with voice comms) as I always like to chat and have a laugh on comms while we all level together. If there is no guild like this at the moment then I could maybe look to see if there are any like minded souls who are up for leveling + getting those shiny 60 and 70 pvp gears while we wait on Wotlk who would be up for forming a guild, I currently have a teamspeak server which could be used.

My ingame name will be Gaztanx and looking forward to hearing back from...Anyone at all :D

2. I have sent you a PM, if anyone's up for forming a small leveling /PvP guild then post here :D . I Guess we can run a few instances at 60,70 and 80 to get gear before we start the x1 honor grinds :D :D Is it possible to get a full set of 60 or 70 PvP gear in a month? Would be great for transmog :D
    Edited: September 21, 2015

3. I have sent you a PM, if anyone's up for forming a small leveling /PvP guild then post here :D . I Guess we can run a few instances at 60,70 and 80 to get gear before we start the x1 honor grinds :D :D Is it possible to get a full set of 60 or 70 PvP gear in a month? Would be great for transmog :D
    lol transmog

4. He probably means it as for those "transmog" fun sets, not the actual thing from Cata+

5. Whats going to be everyones ingame name so I can add you to friends , my name will be Gaztanx

6. I'd like to join, my name will be Oggy/Gizmo.

7. There is a PVP guild called <Shattered Oath>