1. What blizz like mean?

I just read the main topic and :

- No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

Well all of this are available in blizz ,and this mean that thiss realm gonna be Warmane(mol ten) like...

2. Blizz-like. Not blizz clone.

/līk/

preposition
    1. having the same characteristics or qualities as; similar to.
    2. used to draw attention to the nature of an action or event.

adjective
    1. (of a person or thing) having similar qualities or characteristics to another person or thing.
    synonyms: similar, much the same, comparable, corresponding, resembling, alike, analogous, parallel, equivalent, cognate, related, kindred

Also, realm transfers wouldn't make sense since leveling rates, gear available, etc. is different between Lordaeron and other Warmane servers.

3. Blizz-like -> As close to blizz as possible. However, those things, they designed it that way.

People fail to understand that, and I'm glad you asked :P

Good job :)

And that problably will be altered in the future, that's my guess... It's just to give a good vanilla experience for the time being I believe.

4. It is a x1 realm, which will be progressing, so realm transfers are out, because the other realms are higher rates and older (higher level gear available)
    The "no Heirlooms" refers to no heirlooms on the point / coin shop, this is also the case for the "no legendary items"
    Character rename... well i don't see why that's out, like char name is important :P

5. blizz-like smizzh-like
    Lordaeron will be Kaer-Like

Thanks for it warmane

6. - No realm transfer: That is because other realms of Warmane are high rate so it would be unfair.
    - No character rename: Don't really know why this one, maybe to make yourself more responsible for your own name since this server will have a great focus in social aspects
    - No heirlooms: this one refers to shop, no heirlooms in web shop
    - No legendary items: this one also refers to shop, no legendaries in web shop

As for the blizzlike term basically refers to NO custom content, like transmogs and things like that that weren't in Wotlk

7. I just read the main topic and :

- No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

Well all of this are available in blizz ,and this mean that thiss realm gonna be Warmane(mol ten) like...
    It means custom for the most part , that's why it's called blizz"like"

8. I just read the main topic and :

- No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

Monthly fee. Thats also available in retail wow