1. There is some issues with your post.

First, having a single RAM stick isn't optimal. It's better to have 2 so 4GB would be 2x2 or 2x4(8GB) so that you can use dual channel.

Also this statement..

It should be the opposite if the budget is an issue, if he's going to game, he should get a 1TB HDD rather than only a 128GB SSD. His post does imply he's planning to play far cry 4, dying light, evil within and WoW. All these games don't fit in that SSD unless you are implying he should uninstall and reinstall every game he plans to play? Also these games do not benifit from SSD's since they do not stream a lot of content from the drive. If he wants a ssd as well, he can go with a 32/64gb one if he just wants to have a pleasant windows experience which is enough really to make the computer fast.
    About the RAM, Like I said I would advice getting another stick later on, whenever he has money for it.
    Those PC parts what I picked only costs 550€, So Like I said this was the setup I came up in like 3 mins, Literally, so you can of course do modifications to current configuration, since there is still 150€ to spend on something. best choice for me would be better GPU but of course he needs the space and the RAM so better get those.

2. hey,

I will buy a PC not a Laptop , my current laptop can handle wow and stuff without problems and that should be enough for traveling and stuff .

Just wanted to thanks all of u for the helpfull answers !!!

i have only one more question (sorry im rly not a tech geniues or interested in it at all) , if i buy lets say a pc like this http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/zpzGZL , do i have problems with games like evil within on high settings?or can i play farcry 4 on it ? im deeply sorry if thats a stupid question but like i said im stupid as **** in tech stuff

okay one more question xD , if i raise my budget to 900 (for a pc not laptop , i got that i wont buy a laptop for gaming :D) would it be better ?(and i mean is it better to buy a 900 pc now or buying a pc for 750 and upgrade it later when i need it )

again thanks for all those answers and i hope im not tooooo annoying with my questions !

3. hey,

I will buy a PC not a Laptop , my current laptop can handle wow and stuff without problems and that should be enough for traveling and stuff .

i have only one more question (sorry im rly not a tech geniues or interested in it at all) , if i buy lets say a pc like this http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/zpzGZL , do i have problems with games like evil within on high settings?or can i play farcry 4 on it ? im deeply sorry if thats a stupid question but like i said im stupid as **** in tech stuff

okay one more question xD , if i raise my budget to 900 (for a pc not laptop , i got that i wont buy a laptop for gaming :D) would it be better ?(and i mean is it better to buy a 900 pc now or buying a pc for 750 and upgrade it later when i need it )

again thanks for all those answers and i hope im not tooooo annoying with my questions !
    That PC can run most games on medium-high settings with 60 fps. Pushing the price up to 840 euro, you can switch the graphics card to a 970 which will be more future proof and max most if not all games at higher frames per second.

I also noticed an issue with the first link. Just switched the motherboard to the correct one, http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/X4QxBm

If your switching the graphics card, you need to switch out the PSU as well to atleast 750w depending on the quality of it.
    Edited: September 22, 2015

4. hey,

You have already a monitor? You forgot that part I guess ^^

5. hey,

just wanted to say thanks to all of u !!

@1337 thanks for that information !

@hugolich will get the monitor as a gift from my girlfriend :D

thanks again for the help !!!

First 12