1. WPVP: Rise of The Unchained

Hello Frostwolf. We want to introduce ourselves. We are a new guild on Frostwolf, Horde Faction. And we love PvP, Specially World PvP.

11 hours ago we held our very first World PvP event. We attacked PvP Vendors, SW Dueling Area and Stormwind. I personally apologize for all the trash talk my guildmates has done. As we know in PvP, there is always Trash Talks. Please do not take it seriously. We are here to have some epic fun. And expect more fun to come. Enjoy our First Video!

For The Horde!
    For The Unchained!

Edited: September 21, 2015

2. Oh yeah. My friend invited me to that guild today on my new horde rogue. (Umaruu)

Also that video should have a seizure warning XD

3. the talk was very unique as i quote from gguildie" i feel like i am kindergarden once again" next raid i hope the /y is more apprioprate thx <3

4. it was fun wiping u with the raid VV led (20-21ppl)...u died as soon as we got to auction house. ;)

5. it was fun wiping u with the raid VV led (20-21ppl)...u died as soon as we got to auction house. ;)
    Thank you for coming to wipe us. We appreciate your time to play with us. Till next time.

6. I miss the days of mankrik's wife,crossroads being camped by the alliance,while 100s of people from both factions have dust ups at tarren mill :/
    Nowadays a premade raiding one specific point while the rest of the world doesn't know or care is what world pvp is ;/
    We need a guild that just flys around randomly killing anyone from opposite faction,instead of sitting about at shrines or major cities talking about how warmane has messed up this,was too late on that or didn't deliver this.

7. I miss the days of mankrik's wife,crossroads being camped by the alliance,while 100s of people from both factions have dust ups at tarren mill :/
    Nowadays a premade raiding one specific point while the rest of the world doesn't know or care is what world pvp is ;/
    We need a guild that just flys around randomly killing anyone from opposite faction,instead of sitting about at shrines or major cities talking about how warmane has messed up this,was too late on that or didn't deliver this.

efforts for things like u want atm are rly rare and hard to be done just coz of ppl orientation...that is TOT and BGS..try hard arenas!!!..everything else other then this 3 i mentioned means wasting time for majority of the ppl or should i say 60%+ of the players..All are waiting for 1 guy to step forward and organize such thing when all PROS are in durotar and elwynn afk or testing dps in shrines at dummies.. B
    ut when the time is set no1 appears online..many gave up thinking to make wpvp just coz of it...

8. My reaction to this video is just..

More power to you guys!
    Edited: September 22, 2015

9. Good luck with the new guild! :)
    spot the vendor is a new game for us on alliance, never know where our PvP vendors end up getting stuck lol.

10. Gj Ilyanah. More world pvp pls. The realm is pretty much dead without this.
    gl with your new guild.

11. Good luck with the guild m8,but why are you using these scary songs xD

12. Good luck with the guild m8,but why are you using these scary songs xD
    Cuz I like scary stuff,