1. Horde PVP Guilds?

Basically the title says it all, tired of gettin' rolled in every bg cause of horde randos running around with their heads cut off. Any PvP guilds horde side that make pre-mades and are active in the arena world? Any information is greatly appreciate, thanks.

2. ROFL do u want to reignite the flame of some guilds on forums :D
    Since Iron Horde is disband, no guild is able to carry horde fully, but still there are some guilds winning their premade bgs at specific time ...
    U got active guilds like Warbringers and Peekaboo able to rival Pugs allies and premades also

3. Join Zhonga, Meeks, Yeekz, and Zeekz. I don't know what the guild is called though; what I do know is that they're family or closed friends living in Eastern Europe irl. I notice they're active from midnight to the wee hours of the morning (server time).

4. Since Iron Horde is disband, no guild is able to carry horde fully
    >implying Iron Horde could carry anything at any point

5. >implying Iron Horde could carry anything at any point
    They couldn't PvP their way out of a paper bag.

6. I see many happy alliance souls since the Iron Horde has been disbanded. Not so many could stand against it. Now Ohdo takes all credits.

7. Silent you are much smarter, Straa.
    Edited: September 22, 2015

8. I see many happy alliance souls since the Iron Horde has been disbanded. Not so many could stand against it. Now Ohdo takes all credits.
    Why do you use the impersonal form "has been disbanded" when you ****ed it up for the second time

Silent you are much smarter, Straa.
    And you better shut up thicko

9. I see many happy alliance souls since the Iron Horde has been disbanded. Not so many could stand against it. Now Ohdo takes all credits.
    I see many happy Horde souls ever since <Ohdo> exists.

10. @Shred92 i don't know who you are but i see you are not the person i can discuss with.
    Iron Horde and Warbringers two names but 90% same core people i dont see anything dramatically changed (except this time it is a bit smaller guild and it is admirable if they chose quality instead of quantity).
    Whatever....
    Point is: new PvP guilds on both sides are more than welcomed. DW used to be realm with like 10 PvP guilds fighting all the time and quality of PvP was much better than it is right now. Unfortunately those guilds which lasted for years and had a loyal and skilled crew are ALL gone and new ones cant survive more than few weeks (Madness for example).
    I've heard many Ragnaros players came to DW and i would really like to encourage them to make new guilds.
    Let's see now how will PvP look like when Lordaeron hype starts :D

11. Peekaboo is a guild that's made by Ragnaros players.

12. You say just because I had no time to play I ****ed uo the guild? I would say that is the reason why I passed GM, because memebers needed active GM. However, I will be back in a year or so, so we will see how things will turn. :)