1. Ingame Chat

Will we get muted for 1 minute when ever we chat ingame even in whisper/raid/Party chats

2. You get after writing 3 or 4 lines in a few seconds which is really annoying btw -.-

3. Should only be applied to global and not guild chat, party chat, whisper etc..

4. I am curious if there will be global chat? There is no global chat in retail, as I remember it was disabled after TBC, the largest chats were enabled only in capital cities such as trade and looking for group chats.
    I know that any player can make a separate chat, but in that case this player who owns the chat can do whatever he likes with it.
    Maybe someone know how it will work here?

5. Oh c'mon, every private server has a global/world chat... IMO it's way better than /trade which you can only use in towns.

And I hope that the anti-spam will finally be fixed on Lordaeron. On Rag and DW global chat is a total mess since moltdown ;x

6. Yeah, it's really annoying when i want to answer to a guy who asked me something, but i have to wait for a minute, while standing right next to him and jumping around in anger.

7. Don't spam and you can simply speak.

8. Don't spam and you can simply speak.
    Are you not seeing the issue off this matter? Should only be limited to general chat rooms not whisper party or guild really..

9. Don't spam and you can simply speak.
    It's not spamming. It's fast chatting with friends/guildies.

10. A ban on Global chat is fair enough, and possibly /w too. Since you can't really control who whispers you. As for guild/party/social chats you choose to be in (Besides Global, since its global), there should be no mute system.
    Edited: September 22, 2015 Reason: Worded wrong

11. A ban on Global chat is fair enough, and possibly /w too. Since you can't really control who whispers you. As for guild/party/social chats you choose to be in other than global, the mute system is fine.
    For global yea for whisper no and I don't get your argument with the social, guild and party.. They should not have mute!

12. I know I'll be leaving guild chat while leveling. Too much of a distraction

13. For global yea for whisper no and I don't get your argument with the social, guild and party.. They should not have mute!
    It happens, people will abuse the chat with infinite /roll and huge wall of text based truck/tank/finger images. It may be fun for you, but to others spam is not wanted =p

14. It happens, people will abuse the chat with infinite /roll and huge wall of text based truck/tank/finger images. It may be fun for you, but to others spam is not wanted =p
    Lol you can't spam emotes that gets you muted and rolls is not big deal.. The chat block however is.

15. My bad, worded that wrong. I meant to say that any social chats you choose to be in(excluding global), should not have a mute system.

123 Last