1. Hype Train

All aboard the hype train. Departure is at Sep 25th. What are you most hyped about?

2. Well about x1 rate realm got sick of x7 rates tbh.... simple as that :D

3. Oldozz will return to the Dalaran stairs once again!

4. "What're you most hyped about"
    A 1x, progressive, blizzlike realm, that's populated and working, with little to no donate-4-gear (read: artifacts for everyone) nonsense.

I missed the boat on the glory days of World of Warcraft, started playing right before 4.0.3 dropped and never made it to levelcap. I want to play World of Warcraft, the way it was meant to be played, without any of the shenanigans most private servers seem to insist on shoehorning in.

A friend of mine summed it up fairly accurately; "YOU LOOK AT FINE GAME, THINK IT NEED CRAZY **** STICK ON ALL PARTS OF GAME. YOU HAVE DISEASE OF AMERICAN CAPITALIST, CHANGE THING THAT IS FINE FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO LOOK DIFFERENT FROM COMRADE. GAME IS FINE. YOU **** IT, IT ONLY GET BUGGY AND YOU STILL NOT HAVE FUN."

5. Honestly I'm most hyped about experiencing the game in a way that I haven't experienced it since I first played TBC retail in 2009; with alot of players in the leveling zones causing alot of activity all over the maps for a long, long time. The sensation of doing low lvl dungeons with random/new people and getting those sexy items that will last you longer than 20 minutes like it would do on a x7+ realm.

Of course I'm really, really looking forward to doing the old raids all over again, end game content in all its glory, but personally I think the first few weeks of leveling and seeing all that **** that you usually just fly through on a x7+ realm is going to be the most fun to experience again!

Not to mention that PvP without any donors is going to be fan-****ing-tastic! ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

6. I'm hyped about leveling my trade skills and also doing all the old Vanilla content :)

7. Im hyped about spending my time ingame, instead of the forums, where some guy *cough* keeps deleting my posts i lovely exchange with Thares.

Inbefore this is deleted also, seriously hyped about getting to raid as a guild again on 3.3.5a, instead of retail where pug raiding was just cancer, and serious raiding wasnt worth the time.

8. If people want to chit-chat, there is a Forum section for that.
    Don't count on my patience lasting.

9. Well I said what I was hyped about soo.. It's the guild I am in the raiding the new wotlk experience on Lordaeron that's gonna get me hyped.. Also shadowmourne quest!!! :D the raiding experience is prob gonna be the main thing

10. Hyped about playing the game as it is supposed to be. Also going to enjoy the PvP enviroment and achievement hunting.

11. I'm just gonna do achievements, solo old instances, farm gold, do some northrend 5 mans etc.
    I want to enjoy the game like I did on old Frostwolf and be the filthy casual again, like before I became the "hardcore ICC raider" 7 days a week on 10 ****ing alts. Lordaeron seems like a perfect place for that. I'm super hyped!

4 days left, OMG ^^

12. - Hyped about leveling up, trying to reach the level caps as fast as I can.
    - Being among top dps in raids (as a feral druid)
    - Maybe make some gold on the auction house (If I can get some AH-addons going working properly)
    - Compete with fellow feral druids

13. Hyped to get outta this train and to finally plant my feet back home in Lordaeron. Hyped to name my characters, and know that they are 'keepers' >FINALLY!...
    tbh i dont even care if i play the first days- just to load that login screen and see my 'forever' characters sitting idle - waiting for me, even at lvl1 - will be almost as good as playing itself.

VERY Hyped for Warmane also. These guys have worked hard the past months.

12 Last