1. *PvP Executioner/Berserking

Hey guys :)

Is there any point where executioner becomes better than berserking? Let's say you get to 90% arp(or close to that value) and once you get exec proc you get arp capped, would it be better than berserking or berserking still remains the best enchant.

2. I'd think go Executioner if PvPing more but, go berserk if you are arp capped, meaning not able to get any more. Depends on the player imo and their opinions. I like the looks of executioner looks more badass than a enchant that looks like it's on its period.

3. Personally preferred berserking when i had oath/sm since the weapons had static arp on them. I have used executioner on my wf axe(i felt it was better on sword when sword spec was bugged) but overall I'd say it's all on preference. I actually use executioner on my 1hander since i didn't bother getting a pve weapon for my prot spec and the buff stays after swapping to 2hander. Off the top of my head I'd still choose berserking though.

4. Personally preferred berserking when i had oath/sm since the weapons had static arp on them. I have used executioner on my wf axe(i felt it was better on sword when sword spec was bugged) but overall I'd say it's all on preference. I actually use executioner on my 1hander since i didn't bother getting a pve weapon for my prot spec and the buff stays after swapping to 2hander. Off the top of my head I'd still choose berserking though.
    I do the same thing, I have exec on my onehander.
    But I need to know if exec is better at any point.

5. Eh, well you said it - if you're close to the ArP cap, then Exec becomes better. Otherwise Berserking just outscales it.

6. Eh, well you said it - if you're close to the ArP cap, then Exec becomes better. Otherwise Berserking just outscales it.
    I didn't say that :P
    I was curious IF it is better once you get to that point, I might use it if it's better once you get around 85-90% passive arp, the enchant looks ten times better than berserking :D

7. This is precisely the kind of question spreadsheets like Landsoul's were created to answer.

8. In pvp it's almost impossible to reach the arp cap, if you are playing arms. Maybe as a Prot warrior. I've used both enchants and I like more berserking just because it adds even more attack power to the one you gain from your best pve trinkets avaible (STS, DBW taunka form, Death's Choice), increasing the damage done during your bursting phases. About the one hand weapon enchant, I think that the blood draining one is better.

9. Executioner is only better if you're soft capped with the exectioner proc.