1. Alliance or Horde!!

We all will be playing Lord ofc 'coz so far it started to seem like the best realm in the server EVER, talking bout PVP i cant decide if rolling an Alliance or a Horde, what do you guys think? will it be like Ragnaros or Deathwing full of humans running around with their racial or due to the rates and other features it will be more balanced? I dont really like lvling that much (hehe) and i really dont mind the faction, i just dont want to pick the wrong faction and then ***** around about how bad a faction is in pvp :D

-- sorry for my english

2. Not that much into pvp but i think on molten and warmane alliance always owned in pvp especially cuz of the "OP" human racial. Horde racials are more oriented towards pve.

3. Wont matter which faction you pick.....

I have been on neltharion almost since the server got released and i played on both alliance and horde and in BGS i lost when i played both factions...you should never nag about " oh alliance sucks i lost all my bgs today" no never do that trust me you might play on horde and still lose all your bgs "today".Its quite balanced you win and lose but you might lose more than you win for that day and thats ok.For Arenas you will find your perfect partner on either factions ( alliance or horde ) its not hard.Play whatever you like thats my recommendation to you.

4. At launch I think a there will be around a 65% - 45% population with humans being the highest. A lot of people will roll human for pvp and will eventually feel the grind and with humans quest line being (imo) so boring, the casuals will be weeded out. Honestly though after a week or so I think the population is going to balance out 50/50 with a 5% breather.

I'm rolling horde because its faster premade queues, love undead lore/models/quests. =]

5. At launch I think a there will be around a 65% - 45% population with humans being the highest. A lot of people will roll human for pvp and will eventually feel the grind and with humans quest line being (imo) so boring, the casuals will be weeded out. Honestly though after a week or so I think the population is going to balance out 50/50 with a 5% breather.

I'm rolling horde because its faster premade queues, love undead lore/models/quests. =]
    Yey! that's what i wanted to read, im glad there's still ppl believing in Horde, i think ill be joining the Horde coz as @Momokk said ppl should always play what they like, so ye, thank for the comments guys and see you in arena :D

6. At launch I think a there will be around a 65% - 45% population with humans being the highest. A lot of people will roll human for pvp and will eventually feel the grind and with humans quest line being (imo) so boring, the casuals will be weeded out. Honestly though after a week or so I think the population is going to balance out 50/50 with a 5% breather.

This was the case back in retail as well, and in old Lordaeron server.
    Most people doesnt realize what 1x rate actually means, and so the majority of players lose motivation somewhere just before they've reached lvl 30.

As for faction. I'm rolling Human (also because of the +rep, +spirit for priest, and trinket why not) mainly because I really enjoy the human zones and quests/lore. Also because I dont want to play horde this time (i've almost only played horde) even if I do generally prefer them and will surely miss Taurens and Undeads.

7. Me personaly would avoid rolling a human at start, because 80%+ of the alliance population will roll them at start and questing will be a pain in the *** :D

8. Me personaly would avoid rolling a human at start, because 80%+ of the alliance population will roll them at start and questing will be a pain in the *** :D
    Exactly the reason i will roll nightelf xD

9. This was the case back in retail as well, and in old Lordaeron server.
    Most people doesnt realize what 1x rate actually means, and so the majority of players lose motivation somewhere just before they've reached lvl 30.
    I find it funny when people make comments like this. Like 1x rate is THAT slow and tedious. Remember, we're playing 3.3.5, blizz greatly increased the number of quests in azeroth and the 20% exp gain after level 20. Not to mention all the spells and abilities 3.3.5 provide. The only issue will be the actual population the first week - everyone will be fighting the same mobs and items. Except for that, it's a cakewalk.

I even find 1x rate on Vanilla servers not being that big of a deal, especially when you know how to be efficient. I guess I've just lvld way to many characters.

10. Humans racial isnt that Op...

U know what is op? Shadowmourne ARP Warriors :D

Also ill be rolling dwarf myself after debating about it for a while

11. It can be said that alliance have the better PvP racials, but atleast on retail, Horde tend to dominate random BGs and have a higher average skill, however, the top arena teams etc go for alliance for them racials.

12. I find it funny when people make comments like this. Like 1x rate is THAT slow and tedious. Remember, we're playing 3.3.5, blizz greatly increased the number of quests in azeroth and the 20% exp gain after level 20. Not to mention all the spells and abilities 3.3.5 provide. The only issue will be the actual population the first week - everyone will be fighting the same mobs and items. Except for that, it's a cakewalk.

I even find 1x rate on Vanilla servers not being that big of a deal, especially when you know how to be efficient. I guess I've just lvld way to many characters.
    Yeah, but he's still right about people losing their steam and giving up on leveling before 40 or whatever :3. What he said was entirely factual.
    Edited: September 23, 2015

13. I cant dedice also. Gonna roll troll shaman or Night elf hunter , but on other hand.. if i pick alliance human racial is simple to good to miss it :p . Maybe human priest.. ****.. i wanna my first char on Lordaeron for both pvp and pve. The problem on new servers is lack of healers almost always.

Ah Troll shaman here i go .. again. Hope this time server population gonna be more balanced. Will be happy with 60% ally , 40% horde.. but its gonna be even worste imo.. ;/

14. it is OP pvp related coz alot of ppl (me included) prefer to lose some resilience for another PvE trinket with alot more bonuses than abit resilience, so dont tell me its not OP (at pvp). personally i will roll horde coz im sure horde will be the losing faction - every wotlk server i played alliance were always stronger in pvp , after wotlk they made abit sense to give ppl some other bonuses other than resilience in trinkets. there is a trinket like that in wotlk but i dont know if it worth something.