1. OBS Settings.

Anyone can help me up with my OBS? When i try to stream in Windowsmode (fullscreen) i have fps laggs, evne tho, when my fps ingame is 60+, when i stream in fullmode, i have 80-100+ fps and no laggs aswell, does anyone know, why i have fps laggs in windowsmode (fullscreen)?? Before i downloaded windows 10, everything was normal, but now i start having laggs in windowsmode (fullscreen), thx

2. Well, not sure, but Chance Morris (Sodapoppin) has said for many times in the past weeks Windows 10 has problems with OBS which haven't been fixed yet, so you just have to wait for OBS update... Or go back to Win8

3. Well, not sure, but Chance Morris (Sodapoppin) has said for many times in the past weeks Windows 10 has problems with OBS which haven't been fixed yet, so you just have to wait for OBS update... Or go back to Win8
    Chance knows absolutely nothing about PCs, listening to him won't get you far. By the way really, windows 8? why would you do that to yourself

I have had no problems with windows 10 streaming. Can you post your settings? Are you using Game Capture or Monitor Capture?

4. Im using windows 7 still, not sure why would anyone use windows 8 or 10...

5. Im using windows 7 still, not sure why would anyone use windows 8 or 10...
    Windows 10 is amazing, FPS boost in all games and DirectX 12 isn't even out yet. 8 is **** from what i've heard

6. Windows 10 is amazing, FPS boost in all games and DirectX 12 isn't even out yet. 8 is **** from what i've heard
    I second this, windows 10 is amazing, so if you don't really care about microsoft being a little liberal with your privacy settings.. I'd upgrade it.