1. Best class to level alone

So basically ive come back to play WotLK and cant even enjoy this amazing expansion, because the classes i have tried are terrible. Problem is that some classes i played are in huge need of another player, but i prefer to level alone. Only class ive seen that is able to handle solo leveling is DK, but the problem is that i cant play it until 55. Right now ive played Warrior which becomes pretty crap after 20. Hunter who runs out of mana too quick since they dont do much damage. Mage is meh. Rogue is also kinda meh right now. Ive never enjoyed playing Priest, Warlock, Druid and Shaman since they run out of mana way too fast. So i want to know what class is good for solo leveling. It might be one of those mana using classes, but i dont know.

2. beast mastery hunter

Level up to 10, get your pet quest you'll be lvl 14 when it's done and now it's all easy. I suggest a ferocious pet for the best dmg output and fastest leveling up. Don't worry about mana, only use mana on arcane shot and mend pet.
    Edited: September 22, 2015

3. Hunter, easily.

BM is generally the easiest spec to level with because your pet will hold aggro really well, and be really formidable and hard to kill. For the first 50 levels you'll mostly only be doing Serpent Sting, Arcane Shots and Auto Shots, however. MM is probably the next easiest spec to level with because you have early access to a really powerful spell - Aimed Shot (it's a great idea to glyph this while leveling) - as well as several useful talents like Careful Aim, Readiness, and Trueshot Aura as you work your way down the talent tree. MM involves more player engagement and you'll also pull aggro off your pet a lot. Survival is the most inconvenient to level of the 3 trees until 60, where you get your life-alteringly powerful signature spell.
    Edited: October 4, 2015

4. I personally prefer leveling with a paladin. Heals + dps + tank /win

5. I personally prefer leveling with a paladin. Heals + dps + tank /win
    But you'll still be having alot of mana issues and drinking is alot of wasted time while leveling.

Bm hunter is known for easy leveling without mana/health problems, also easy to solo group quests and let's not forget, you can beat any other class as bm with 2 fingers up your *** while leveling.

6. I wonder how you get oom so easily with classes you mentioned; lock, priest, druid and shaman. All of them have mana regenerating abilities and any time I leveled one of those, I had close to zero downtime spent drinking and eating. Aff or demo locks are easily on par with BM hunts for solo leveling and with mana tap+life drain combo, there's almost never any mana issues. Shadow priests have dispersion, shadowfiend and mana restore on mind blast casts. If you're leveling a druid and have mana issues, you're doing something wrong. Imo, best way is to level as feral, though balance can also be quite fun to level with (not as easy as feral). Ele shamans thunderstorm, mana totem, mana shield... I personally prefer leveling as enha with a shaman; great burst, insta heals, lots of def and mana CDs. Also close to zero downtime due to mana problems.

7. I wonder how you get oom so easily with classes you mentioned; lock, priest, druid and shaman. All of them have mana regenerating abilities and any time I leveled one of those, I had close to zero downtime spent drinking and eating. Aff or demo locks are easily on par with BM hunts for solo leveling and with mana tap+life drain combo, there's almost never any mana issues. Shadow priests have dispersion, shadowfiend and mana restore on mind blast casts. If you're leveling a druid and have mana issues, you're doing something wrong. Imo, best way is to level as feral, though balance can also be quite fun to level with (not as easy as feral). Ele shamans thunderstorm, mana totem, mana shield... I personally prefer leveling as enha with a shaman; great burst, insta heals, lots of def and mana CDs. Also close to zero downtime due to mana problems.
    The problem with those classes is that the mana regenerating abilities come at lvl 40+ while the hunter becomes very easy after obtaining your pet. Feral druids are not really that easy to level, keeping in mind that you have to do the bear quest at level 10 and get cat form at level 20 ,yet it becomes easy after speccing into mangle while spamming the useless claw untill level 41. Enhancement shamans become easy to level after hitting dualwield and stormstrike.

Beast mastery hunter is the fastest and easiest (pve and pvp) class/spec to level up.

8. Biggest problem with leveling is that some zones are way too populated. There is no way to get past mobs since their aggro range is insane and most mobs run away and aggro like 10 more mobs on me and problem is that the classes ive currently tried are basically impossible to do 1v3.

9. Biggest problem with leveling is that some zones are way too populated. There is no way to get past mobs since their aggro range is insane and most mobs run away and aggro like 10 more mobs on me and problem is that the classes ive currently tried are basically impossible to do 1v3.
    Beast mastery hunter for you:

-You won't have problems countering any other class in pvp while leveling.
    -If you want to pass certain mobs, you can take aggro with your pet while passing them and escape combat with feign death. Sometimes you might want to sacrifice your pet for the cause.
    -1v3 is piece of cake as bm hunter.

10. R pala definetly. Priest is crap, mana issues r just annoying. Locks, shams r good too, balance dudu too. Thats from my expirience of lvling. Never lvled hunt, but some ppl that i know did and they said its cool. But i would go rpala as i said. Although u wont have much fun while lvling rpala as with sham or balance.

11. Paladins can be really difficult at the beginning but once you get the mana talent it gets much easier. As you level up a paladin, much like any of the other classes it becomes stronger and much easier to play. For the paladin you gain access to "Art of war" allowing yourself to instantly heal yourself or cast exorcism, then crusader strike allowing you to do more damage, followed by divine storm when you start doing really high amounts of damage. Another great thing about paladins is you can use one of your three super powerful cooldowns to heal yourself back up to full health. Cooldowns you earn before level 20. Additionally you get free mounts at level 20 and 40. I think you need to just pick a class and muscle through it. Its going to be tough to level any class before it gets all of its signature abilities. Thats just the way of life though

12. The problem with those classes is that the mana regenerating abilities come at lvl 40+ while the hunter becomes very easy after obtaining your pet. Feral druids are not really that easy to level, keeping in mind that you have to do the bear quest at level 10 and get cat form at level 20 ,yet it becomes easy after speccing into mangle while spamming the useless claw untill level 41. Enhancement shamans become easy to level after hitting dualwield and stormstrike.

Beast mastery hunter is the fastest and easiest (pve and pvp) class/spec to level up.
    How i leveld my warlock to 70 was very simple!

1: Immolation, agony, corruption - Drain life (life tap) :D

13. A bit late answer but I saw this just now.

The problem with those classes is that the mana regenerating abilities come at lvl 40+ ...
    Yea, and we all know how hard it is to level to 40 on Deathwing. Like what, 3 hours of played time? Also, your mana regen out of combat on those low levels is ridiculously fast. And I do admit that BM hunt is prolly the best (with aff and demo locks on par imo), but I never had downtime due to mana that it would become such a problem as OP said for those classes.

How i leveld my warlock to 70 was very simple!

1: Immolation, agony, corruption - Drain life (life tap) :D
    Or send void, dot, dot, dot, alt tab back to pron.
    Edited: October 4, 2015

14. A bit late answer but I saw this just now.

Yea, and we all know how hard it is to level to 40 on Deathwing. Like what, 3 hours of played time? Also, your mana regen out of combat on those low levels is ridiculously fast. And I do admit that BM hunt is prolly the best (with aff and demo locks on par imo), but I never had downtime due to mana that it would become such a problem as OP said for those classes.

Or send void, dot, dot, dot, alt tab back to pron.
    Yeah I somewhat did that aswell but I ended up switching to demo lock at 55~ something. ^^