1. Will Fel Reaver View Distane mechanics be added to BGs?

I noticed while questing in Hellfire Peninsula that you could see the Fel Reaver from REALLY far away. Farther than you can see normal mobs.

This is the same mechanic used in BGs(on retail) to see the players from one end of the map to the other.
    (Currently on Rag/Deathwing you can only see players from about half the map away)

I'm curious if this mechanic will be added to BGs on Lordaeron, so that if I am standing in the Arathi Basin Alliance base, I can see all the enemy players standing in the Horde base.(This is how it is on retail).

2. I noticed while questing in Hellfire Peninsula that you could see the Fel Reaver from REALLY far away. Farther than you can see normal mobs.

This is the same mechanic used in BGs(on retail) to see the players from one end of the map to the other.
    (Currently on Rag/Deathwing you can only see players from about half the map away)

I'm curious if this mechanic will be added to BGs on Lordaeron, so that if I am standing in the Arathi Basin Alliance base, I can see all the enemy players standing in the Horde base.(This is how it is on retail).
    It's not likely to be added at launch, but we will eventually rework the visibility system to allow for this and other performance improvements with it.