1. Keyboard Advice

So I broke my keyboard, my precious Logitech K800.

I want to replace it with a mechanical keyboard, I live in a small town, the only store we have here that I can get a new keyboard today is Curry's (or Argos).

So I need help deciding between:
    RAZER BlackWidow Expert 2014 Gaming Keyboard
    and
    CORSAIR K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

So if anyone has any advice for me, that would be so much appreciated :)

2. Razer switches supposedly suck compared to cherry in terms of quality. I would go for the corsair one.

Also, why can't you order it online? You posted like 2 months ago that you broke your old keyboard, what's the three-ish days of shipping

3. Why do you want a mechanical keyboard? Do you want your entire apartment block hearing you type? They are loud and obnoxious. But if you want a quality mechanical keyboard my advice would be Steelseries 7G I've heard only good things about them and they are made like tanks. Razer like any other Razer product will crap out on you within a year so I would not recommend it. Corsair I've heard is pretty good but they can't handle even the smallest spill no membrane..so keep them dry and I think you should be fine. I personally use Logitech G510 for 2 years now...still going strong.

4. Razer switches supposedly suck compared to cherry in terms of quality. I would go for the corsair one.

Also, why can't you order it online? You posted like 2 months ago that you broke your old keyboard, what's the three-ish days of shipping
    Well i broke my enter key but my Num + key has the same size switch so i just threw it on as a replacement and it was fine, but my back key broke tonight and there is nothing to replace it as it has a unique size.

Also @Crafter. I want a mechanical becuase I hae the tendancy to rage out, and my last 3 keyboards have all either been Scissor Switch or Membrane, neither of which like being broken, at least with a mechanical if I break one switch it's easy enough to replace without having to buy an entire keyboard...

I did find http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cooler-Maste...r+master+storm since I have Prime I'd get it Thursday which I can live with, worth it for Brown switches.

5. My Razer Naga is already dying. So **** Razer and get the Corsair.