1. I'm suspecting the reason you think otherwise is because you don't actually have a point of reference for what non-broken hunter damage looks like.
    Oh but I do. And those are what I've always based my stance here on: certain WotLK private server(s) (that shall remain unnamed lest I get banned) where the double-dipping bug is completely absent, and BiS MM Hunters are where they belong on the damage meters in BG's - at the top. This would easily also be evident on Blackrock if you had access to a 100% arp-capped, BiS PvE Hunter with overpowered trinket procs and the ilevel 284 sweet goodness that is Fal'inrush instead of some crappy ilevel 277 PvP bow (the weaker bow by itself is a huge enough setback because of how weapon-dependent MM is).

As I've said, there's no point arguing back and forth, and this is what we're basically doing, over how significant we each think the bug is. When it does finally get fixed, we'll see what the answer was all along. You'll be pleased to know that this is one of the many bugs that are fixed on Lordaeron, so even if Warmane neglects Rag/DW in favor of its other servers, you'll know that it will eventually get fixed anyways when they finally port over Lord's scripts.

2. As I've said, there's no point arguing back and forth, and this is what we're basically doing, over how significant we each think the bug is. When it does finally get fixed, we'll see what the answer was all along.
    You should've just started with an objective stance like this instead of throwing around random numbers in defense of your favorite class then.

3. It's the resilience,once again.
    I'm talking only about Ragnaros,Blackrock is working ~fine mostly.
    If you don't trust me,go test it and if I AM WRONG,prove ME WRONG.

4. It's the resilience,once again.
    Then please inform us about how resilience is not working. I dare you.

5. It's the resilience,once again.
    When u claim that resilience is buggy u are the one who has to prove it and not the other way around.

6. When u claim that resilience is buggy u are the one who has to prove it and not the other way around.
    It's like an extreme obese person saying "i don't think i'm fat, if you think i'm fat just PROVE IT I WONT BELIEVE IT NANANA"

7. For those guys who think that everything working as inted, Ill give example for warriors. If u play on blacrock u can see arenas between h.pala/warr vs h.pala/dk, if both team are skilled, arenas could be longer then 20-30 mins, here on ragnaros warr team beat dk team under 2-3 mins...conclusion 3-4 items which is item lvl above 270 cant make that huge difference between these two teams, cuz both team have it..

iSullivan
    I have a BiS prot/arms warrior, a feral and a BiS pve hunter on warmane, I pvp on all of them. Warrior is fun and challenging sometimes when you play 0 res prot, arms is very strong, feral druid is also fun to play 1v1, 2v2 etc ... and then there's my hunter - with literally 0 effort I get 40 kills every bg I join and almost all the time above 1mil dmg, If I put some effort in it I also don't die a single time and thats ALL duo to the positive bugs affecting the class and if some fat kid wants to come here and try to prove me wrong, be my guest because I have posted in the bug tracker and the hunter subforums multiple times and no1 seems to give a ****.
    Every bg I just roll around with my 100% uptime CoW and straightforward delete everyone in 3 GCD.
    Edited: September 25, 2015

9. I have a BiS prot/arms warrior, a feral and a BiS pve hunter on warmane, I pvp on all of them. Warrior is fun and challenging sometimes when you play 0 res prot, arms is very strong, feral druid is also fun to play 1v1, 2v2 etc ... and then there's my hunter - with literally 0 effort I get 40 kills every bg I join and almost all the time above 1mil dmg, If I put some effort in it I also don't die a single time and thats ALL duo to the positive bugs affecting the class and if some fat kid wants to come here and try to prove me wrong, be my guest because I have posted in the bug tracker and the hunter subforums multiple times and no1 seems to give a ****.
    Every bg I just roll around with my 100% uptime CoW and straightforward delete everyone in 3 GCD.
    Yeah I've reported the CoW bug in the tracker since february, and before the reset I've also reported it. Personally I think that most players underestimate how overpowered this bug is. It's funny that they don't even have CoW anymore in the db.

10. Whats bugged about prot warrior? As far as I know, prot is still not doing the same damage as it should, some people say the DR for shield slam are applies twice when you use shield block.

11. Nothing wrong with the classes,it's resilience that's bugged.
    So,once again..it's not the classes that are bugged,it's the resilience.
    that true.
    also you can see anti-class system you can't search for balance if you want balance pvp try blackrock where all classes are under custom stats fix

12. Yeah I've reported the CoW bug in the tracker since february, and before the reset I've also reported it. Personally I think that most players underestimate how overpowered this bug is. It's funny that they don't even have CoW anymore in the db.
    Whatt is CoW?

13. Whats wrong with retri paladins damage, full wrathfull retri with Shadowmourne easily hit in single attack 7-8k when wings are pop on 1,1k resilience?

14. Resilience and/or spells interacting with resilience is the problem. 1400 resilience player gets deleted just like a 1k resilience player, it's pretty evident something is wrong. Nobody has figured it out what exactly though.

First 1234 Last