1. Some nice funny numbers on 1065 resilience armor
    https://imgur.com/e1lx798 nearly 12k kill shot and second one ...
    https://imgur.com/mlZGlxY
    I think that **** can be even more if he buffed enough, seems legit :D

2. Rofl a DK with Smourne talking about Hunter War & Lock damage....
    Good troll.

3. After checking the hunter armory, and yours. well. its normal. what u expect from bis pve hunt. rogs can do the same with killing spree even better. if bis arp capped.

4. After checking the hunter armory, and yours. well. its normal. what u expect from bis pve hunt. rogs can do the same with killing spree even better. if bis arp capped.
    it could be normal if i dont have resilience ye I agree, but with 1k+ res everything more then 5k is joke expect maybe destro lock chaos bolt
    Edited: October 4, 2017

5. The game is just not balanced around high end PvE gear ( mostly weapons and trinkets though) being used in PvP.
    Back in retail season 8 most of the high rated PvP players had almost no gear from ICC Hc and RS Hc.
    So yes, a player with BiS gear is going to do more damage than Blizzard intended a player to do in a PvP enviroment.

I don`t mean to claim that resilience is working 100% fine on here but there is just not enough retail data for PvP situations
    with BiS gear.

6. Since people are whining, is nobody going to mention the ridiculous resist chance you get from Sacred Cleansing? Which also causes you to miss with spells instead of even resisting them. For any Hpala/x team games vs casters become free rating. Had a win or lose moment the other day where I've missed 4 rank1 frostbolts in a row on a warrior who was training my priest, just to see his pala freedom him after that. That bug is an absolute joke; it's also listed as 'Fixed' in the bugtracker, dating a year(!) ago. I'll say this every time: arena titles on pala/warrior/dk chars don't mean sh¡t on Icecrown.

P.S. one for the conspiracy theorists: this bug makes people wanna play warrior and dk more => more shadowmournes donated => more money for admins => not gna get fixed => gg

7. lol lets talk about almost 1500 resil disc priest getting shrekt by smourne warriors with all cds up (Pain supress, bauble and desperate prayer) and still get shredded like paper. ****s broken

8. I like how people blame their losses on bugs (which they haven't even tested) instead of just good ol' pure RNG.

9. I like how people blame their losses on bugs (which they haven't even tested) instead of just good ol' pure RNG.
    Did you just try to say bugs can be explained with rng? Are you ok in the head pal?

10. Did you just try to say bugs can be explained with rng? Are you ok in the head pal?
    I like how you can't even read one sentence correctly, what's left if I actually try to explain things in detail. I'll just quote myself again in hopes that you can comprehend it on a second read.

I like how people blame their losses on bugs (which they haven't even tested) instead of just good ol' pure RNG.

11. I like how you can't even read one sentence correctly, what's left if I actually try to explain things in detail. I'll just quote myself again in hopes that you can comprehend it on a second read.
    I've purposefully re-read it a couple times just to get what you were trying to say. Maybe express your thoughts better next time and actually engage in the discussion instead of posting your snide 'I like how..." comments you absolute clown.

12. I've purposefully re-read it a couple times just to get what you were trying to say. Maybe express your thoughts better next time and actually engage in the discussion instead of posting your snide 'I like how..." comments you absolute clown.
    I like how you keep getting angrier and angrier. It's the sole reason why I return to this thread.

Okay, okay, let's be serious now. You're the clown here because you're assuming that if something happened that doesn't seem right to you, then it's automatically a bug, instead of just RNG on a legit mechanic, like the Sacred Cleansing % resist or getting stuns resisted against an orc or whatever else you want to name. This is to say, if you haven't tested anything and you don't know for sure that it's a bug, you're just embarrassing yourself by claiming it to be one and bashing the server with barking such as "omg my stuff gets resisted, I know it should but this is too much to be real".

Now do you understand? Clown?

13. Since people are whining, is nobody going to mention the ridiculous resist chance you get from Sacred Cleansing? Which also causes you to miss with spells instead of even resisting them. For any Hpala/x team games vs casters become free rating. Had a win or lose moment the other day where I've missed 4 rank1 frostbolts in a row on a warrior who was training my priest, just to see his pala freedom him after that. That bug is an absolute joke; it's also listed as 'Fixed' in the bugtracker, dating a year(!) ago. I'll say this every time: arena titles on pala/warrior/dk chars don't mean sh¡t on Icecrown.

P.S. one for the conspiracy theorists: this bug makes people wanna play warrior and dk more => more shadowmournes donated => more money for admins => not gna get fixed => gg
    "Sacred Cleansing Rank 3
    Your Cleanse spell has a 30% chance to increase the target's resistance to Disease, Magic and Poison by 30% for 10 sec."

what bug are you talking about exactly?30% is a lot even if you dont feel like it to you, resisting 4 spells in a row is possible.also i will not say hpaladin vs casters its free win since mage/priest in general hard counter him and can keep him very easy in CC for days.

its been almost 10 years guys.accept the fact when blizzard balance this patch they never had in mind everyone to be fully geared with PVE trinkets and Shadowmoure.
    Edited: October 18, 2017

14. Same **** happened just a couple of weeks ago, with some guy posting a video from Outland where an orc player resists 2 stuns in a row. Wow. OP broken ****. It's definitely a bug. Not possible to get 2 stuns in a row with 15% racial + 15% Arms talents. /sarcasm

15. Same **** happened just a couple of weeks ago, with some guy posting a video from Outland where an orc player resists 2 stuns in a row. Wow. OP broken ****. It's definitely a bug. Not possible to get 2 stuns in a row with 15% racial + 15% Arms talents. /sarcasm
    Tell that to another setup !:)
    I multibox 5 hunters on alliance Outland!15% increase dmg plus **** storm that pets can do as BM is hilarious.Killing people as 1.4k gs massivly,liek each bg i anhilate,even pesky rogues are nearly 1 shotted when they open on me without BM cooldown.
    Cant imagine what they do with average 2.6-3k gs.

Sadly i dont have enuff time to gear em fast so will take 2 months most likely.
    Still will be funny to see when they reach like 2k atk power with 35 + crit!

Also just soloed all Ogrilla prequest (the Grulloc ones) as BM,send pet,5x traps,literally easy as F.

Very fun ideed.

First 1234 Last