1. [US Alliance] Huge In Japan - Semi-hardcore raiding guild

About us
    Huge In Japan is a semi-hardcore european PvE guild that is run by a player with experience from the pinnacle of raiding, both on retail WoW and other private server projects.

Goals
    As a guild we strive to be the absolute peak of raiding on Lordaeron, with the end goal of being the most accomplished guild on the server. To quote Lord of the Rings, "one guild to rule them all". And in order to achieve that we always try to evolve as players and as a community.

Loot System
    We use a Loot Council based system as i feel this benefits the guild the most, and allows us to further our pursuit of sweet epics.

Raiding Schedule - Will be decided when we start raiding.

We will raid on days as we see fit depending on our current raid cleartimes and if we’re progressing. If a new raid instance is released on a day that is not one of our raiding days we will schedule a progression raid that day. We expect our members to be aware of this possibility in advance as the server administration will announce beforehand.

Mindset
    You will always strive to be highly competitive regardless of your role in the raid. whether it's minmaxing your gear or theorycraft about your class & specc with fellow guild mates.
    You're a player that puts the needs of the guild above your own (Ofcourse aslong inside of reality what i mean is if something bad happens ofcourse you should put that above anything else.)
    You're mature and respect both the rules of our guild, and the rules of the server.
    You're planning on staying on HIJ for a long time. Since our end goal is to clear all available content we're looking for players that will take that journey with us.

What will be expected out of you as a <Huge In Japan> Member
    Fully enchanted & as close to pre raiding best in slot gear as possible.
    Good attendance. We require at the very least 80% attendance on mandatory raids from raiders.
    High activity outside of raiding. We're not looking to recruit raidloggers, you're expected to be active on our internal forum as well as other forms of communications (Teamspeak 3 etc).
    Always giving it your best shot, even if it's farm content.

Recruitment -

Currently recruiting all classes ( will do Vanilla / TBC content )

If you feel confident that you would perform better than our current raiders then disregard what we're looking for and apply on our forum -> http://hij.shivtr.com/

For any questions, contact the following officers ingame(on the PTR when im on or pm me here on forum):
    Walterbare - Guildmaster
    Edited: September 23, 2015

2. Title says US, thread says EU. Which is it.

3. So is there any connection here to the actual Huge in Japan from Kil'jaeden US, or just a ripoff of their name?

4. So is there any connection here to the actual Huge in Japan from Kil'jaeden US, or just a ripoff of their name?
    Wonderin the same thing fam.

5. No offense mate but GUILD is US based and name is 'Huge In Japan'

It sounds more like taunting Japanese people about Hiroshima/Nagasaki incident.
    I think Warmane staff should really take a not on such guilds.

P.S. I am not japanese, but a human !

Isn't it pathetic, you talk about respect, yet you taunt other countrymen with your guild name.
    Yet, no issues. Earth is round and none can guess what one will come across sooner or later.

6. No offense mate but GUILD is US based and name is 'Huge In Japan'
    Im done. It's like saying members of "is a cookie" are fat irl because of the guild name.

7. Im done. It's like saying members of "is a cookie" are fat irl because of the guild name.
    :))) well you can bend Sarcasm at any corners mate ;)

dont know about others from 'is a cookie' But Thares is fatty warrior xD but still is a talkative and good guy :p

p.s OPINIONS, that's where everyone is different.

8. Guano Apes - Big in Japan is that song to be considerd taunting coz of Hiroshima?? ( P.S it's German rock grp) guild name is just fine, don't see anyharm..

9. Guano Apes - Big in Japan is that "SONG"
    I accept my mistake, because i never knew anything about that "SONG".
    Apologies :)

10. No offense mate but GUILD is US based and name is 'Huge In Japan'

I think Warmane staff should really take a not on such guilds.

P.S. I am not japanese, but a human !

Isn't it pathetic, you talk about respect, yet you taunt other countrymen with your guild name.
    Yet, no issues. Earth is round and none can guess what one will come across sooner or later.
    When I can't expect anything else someone posts this. Thanks.

11. Seems now every 3rd one gonna come and thank me :-o until i hear that song ?

P.S. not here to entertain people. i just said what i felt. i accepted the mistake because i did not know "it was a song".
    no more replies for those who seek entertainment. i am outta this thread.

Haffun, GL with the guild.