1. I think RDF should be turned on, cause that's the easiest way to go to the coresponding dungeons and since Lordaeron has so much players online, i bet ppl will use it a lot. Why should we the normal players get back to the era of vanilla (u warmane are doing this by disabling on purpose) when we can use the feature which is in front of our screens, makes it easier to go dungeons, isntances, u get rewards (satchel, gold, etc.) ..
    I am not the one who can tell u what to do or what not, but just think about it a little bit more! :)
    You just explained why they are not letting people use RDF. This is a hardcore server, not a server that are to be easy.
    " cause that's the easiest way to go to the coresponding dungeons " - Will destroy all meaning by hardcore server...
    And to all the people who are thinking about it, please stop... it has been discussed so many times now.. and warmane have said it so many times.. that they do not want it. So stop asking. Dont like it? Leave.... no one forces you to play.

2. when will toc and icc be available?

3. So are they going to allow people to buy legendaries on Lordaeron server like you can in deathwing and all other servers?

4. So are they going to allow people to buy legendaries on Lordaeron server like you can in deathwing and all other servers?
    No, won't happen.

5. Will be the Lordaeron's player cap more than 10.000? because always full 1000 players in queue. Very hard to play

6. guys, its totaly crap.
    1050 q - 1,5 hour min, are u kidding me?
    i came from the work and i stay in the q for all damn evening, in dat case ill never donate for molten, just fok it...thx

First ... 9171819