1. It would be cool if we could register characters name prelaunch to avoid so many players having to login at launch to reserve their names (I know their was a problem after moltdown with people intentionally taking other players names)

2. It would be cool if we could register characters name prelaunch to avoid so many players having to login at launch to reserve their names (I know their was a problem after moltdown with people intentionally taking other players names)
    Yes can we please have some kind of grace period pre-launch so we can reserve our names before-hand? If that's possible at all. Last time half of my names were stolen after the who data loss thing and I'm stuck unhappy with what I have at the moment.

3. Will milfhunter name be allowed? kappa

4. Well, you did such a great job for a short period of time.. this only shows that warmane team can do miracles if not lazy. Can't wait to create my character! :D

Choo Choo ... what he said :D

5. Will milfhunter name be allowed? kappa
    well if it will be, i'm pretty sure that's not your original name....

6. Good job Kaer and the team that is working on Lordaeron.I would lie if I said that I am not excited for a fresh,Wotlk realm.I say this on behalf of my Guild also.

See you guys ingame on the 25th if everything goes well (y)

7. Yes can we please have some kind of grace period pre-launch so we can reserve our names before-hand? If that's possible at all. Last time half of my names were stolen after the who data loss thing and I'm stuck unhappy with what I have at the moment.
    I had the same thing happen; I used the name Porkbelly on Lordaeron and last I checked armory it sat never used or touched since the servers came back up. You should really put a limit on the realm (I.e limit players to making only 3 characters till WOTLK release)every player reserving 10 names each really destroys the name pool, before the server even gets started 10,000 names will be reserved (assuming 1000 players claim 10 names, which is extremely plausible considering we have an estimated 14,000 regulars based on a combined server population)

8. Also just wanted to add, thank you Warmane for all your work. I join in April 2012 and played Lord until this past January. I lost a lot in the moltdown, and was devasted that Lordaeron wasn't coming back, that we merged with Deathwing. I think I speak for all of your community when I say that us that played on Lordaeron previously are very happy with this revival.

It's been fun DW but the sleepover has ended. It's time to go home.

9. Well we'll have a level cap at 60 for 1 month but patch 3.3.5 still, then 70 will open for 1 month still on patch 3.3.5, then they will release wotlk & Dks, I believe toc and ICC will be locked and start with naxx, but I could be wrong, either way they would use 3.3.5 and just lock the instance till a a portion of the community has completed each tier/season

10. On witch patch is lordeon?
    3.3.5a

goodluck to warmane ;) it is a high bet to launch at this time! ;) "need" to fix big issues before peak hours, only a little time after launch.

11. This is great news! Thank you and appreciate all your hard work.
    A quick question, in the client download section there are 2 wotlk clients, regular and (old), which one should I download for Lordaeron?

12. The regular client comes with some WoD character models. The client that is marked as (old) is the standard Wrath client.

13. No dungeons, this game loses half of the fun man...

14. The regular client comes with some WoD character models. The client that is marked as (old) is the standard Wrath client.
    Could you ask edifice to edit the name?
    Old sounds as if it sucks, and the regular one is not the official regular one.

Names like:
    "WotLK (WoD models)"
    "Wotlk (regular models)"
    would be more informing :)

anyway, 1 day 7 hours to go :p i won't be logging in for the first 2 weeks, after that I might check some stuff ;) will still be playing ragnaros :)

First 123412 ... Last