1. 5 Hour Energy drinks in stock. Good to go!
    Together with 50 x

2. Thanks for info !
    Im waiting ! :D

#Lordaeron

3. Will it be the wotlk leveling difficulty or vanilla difficulty?

4. Will it be the wotlk leveling difficulty or vanilla difficulty?
    Wotlk talents, but there will just be split segments (1 month till 60, another till 70 and then 80 after that) to get some gear and level professions inbetween, me personaly love the idea, also low level BGs will be a blast :D

5. it would be cool if you would disable unstuck hearthstone, for example, instead of taking you to your hearthstone location, it should nudge you and if you are dead, should return you to the nearest graveyard. p.s since DK's will be coming later, you can maybe make their quests on ragnaros/deathwing grant x1 xp, so people could learn about their class through outland and what not. just my opinions, probably will be ignored. THE HYPE FOR LORDAERON IS REEEEEL

6. i think /script RepopMe() will do that :D

7. HYPEEEEE!!!
    Any legit pvp guild on horde side ???

8. i write this to those who can possibly comply. this is FREEE u dont pay monthly fee and u get a 1x retail experience server!!!

gogogogo lordaeron!!! :D

9. Aye, lag and DC's are a comum thing...when WOD came on retail, it was impossible to play...so thanks for this realm and keep up the good work :D

10. Congratulations ,Warmane.

I am very happy to see this project finally finishing in terms of relaunching old popularity of former Molten.
    With everything being set in motion and finally being carried in following 48 hours i personally think that this is beggining of new age of guidelines and path to even better success of former.

If this works,same agenda (even maybe same pattern (x1 retail experience) ) will/would work for Cataclysm and Mop (further in future ).

But for now let's revel in their success and enjoy the fruit of the hard labour brought by Warmane new crew!

And once again,for all devs,gms,forum stalkers mods and admins ,thank you for your perspiring vision and constant improving.The road is not easy,but road if taken right you know what door you will end on.And that door should or rather be road of hapiness when one sees how much work has been put into a one's vision (Kaer that goes to you :)

With best regards and wishes,

Peregrine.

11. Nice very nice.... all weekend nice food friends to play with I"M READY!!
    Sounds very promising and hell yeah time for good old feeling:)
    Everybody enjoy and Warmane staff NICE:))

12. What i don't like is the fact that the level cap and seasons will be way to short, 1 month? 2 month? thats way too quick.

13. i agree on you edbanger. 1 month for each expansions is rather quick. i would want to experience vanilla raiding before doing tbc, same with tbc, i want to do some cool tbc raiding, then i am ready for wotlk.

Should change it to 2-3 months for each part instead.

14. i agree on you edbanger. 1 month for each expansions is rather quick. i would want to experience vanilla raiding before doing tbc, same with tbc, i want to do some cool tbc raiding, then i am ready for wotlk.

Should change it to 2-3 months for each part instead.
    It should be 3 months atleast, but well, people like to rush things and they say vanilla is boring so meh.
    TBC was 1 of the most fun expansions so make it last longer.

15. I would suggest keeping tbc for a bit longer... 2 months maybe? It was the most fun experience for me and i would like to farm some raids / dungeons in that time and would like to feel those 70 battlegrounds. :3

my body is ready lordaeron <3

First ... 2345614 ... Last