1. Is that true ?

That would be interesting but I doubt it.
    Try at least to read the FIRST MAIN post.

1 month only Vanilla content (lvl 60 cap - No Outland)
    1 month only Tbc
    2 Months after release: Wotlk and Dks

This will be anyway 3.3.5a from begin (For talent, npcs and all the other things)

2. Anyway, I've downloaded a client from here (not an old one) though, so I am wondering, do I need to do anything else, or just to wait ~four more hours to begin with playing?

3. get few addons if you prefer that and you are good to go

4. Oh yes, just got Gatherer and Atlas. x)

5. No dungeons, this game loses half of the fun man...
    What are u talking about? ALL of the dungeons work, you just have to drag your lazy *** to them :D

RDF was purposely made to help new players (not accustomed to the big world of Azeroth) find dungeons. Since most of the players who will join Lordaeron have knowledge about most stuff like locations to dungeons and quests for them, RDF wont be needed as a shortcut to instances.

Here is a short explanation on how to get to do instances:

1: Ask in LFG-channel for ppl to join your group or join a existing one.
    2: Have at least 2 ppl go to the instance to summon the rest at the stone (Yes, summoning-stones have been confirmed)
    3: Walk into instance.
    4: PROFIT!

Those who are accustomed to standing in major citys and only using RDF to lvl up wont have a place on Lordaeron.

6. Sure, do you play Horde or Alliance?
    Where gonna go for a Human Rogue, or Undead Rogue.

7. you forgot to mention in the "what to expect section" server will go down for unknown time in the release day...

8. Where gonna go for a Human Rogue, or Undead Rogue.
    I'm going Night Elf Hunter, but Troll Hunter is fine too. I like Alliance better than Horde, but I'm not too fussed.

9. is anybody up to make a team to leveling & questing from begining ?

10. You are the man! Alliance all the way !

11. Will battleground XP be enabled?

12. I'm going Night Elf Hunter, but Troll Hunter is fine too. I like Alliance better than Horde, but I'm not too fussed.
    add me on steam :)

i can go night elf rogue, no problemo.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/HuolmanJames

13. What are u talking about? ALL of the dungeons work, you just have to drag your lazy *** to them :D

RDF was purposely made to help new players (not accustomed to the big world of Azeroth) find dungeons. Since most of the players who will join Lordaeron have knowledge about most stuff like locations to dungeons and quests for them, RDF wont be needed as a shortcut to instances.

Here is a short explanation on how to get to do instances:

1: Ask in LFG-channel for ppl to join your group or join a existing one.
    2: Have at least 2 ppl go to the instance to summon the rest at the stone (Yes, summoning-stones have been confirmed)
    3: Walk into instance.
    4: PROFIT!

Those who are accustomed to standing in major citys and only using RDF to lvl up wont have a place on Lordaeron.
    Or just accustomed of questing/farming craftmats while waiting the rdf tool to match people for the dungeon?
    No need to be a smartass..

14. i will roll human paladin if someone want to lvl together

First ... 910111213 ... Last