1. It should be 3 months atleast, but well, people like to rush things and they say vanilla is boring so meh.
    TBC was 1 of the most fun expansions so make it last longer.
    Well, Tbh even when they release outlands, northrend. You still can do your old stuff. No need to rush once they increase level cap. You can take your time in older content specially with decent guild.

2. Hey. I've just started checking the info about Lordaeron. One of my questions that I would like to get answered is, will Lordaeron be a pvp/pve progressive realm? Meaning will it start from 0 raids to Naxx to Ulduar, S5 - S6 etc.?

3. Hey. I've just started checking the info about Lordaeron. One of my questions that I would like to get answered is, will Lordaeron be a pvp/pve progressive realm? Meaning will it start from 0 raids to Naxx to Ulduar, S5 - S6 etc.?
    Yes it will begin in Naxx and end in ICC :)

4. not even Blizzard was capable of lag-free and non-DC launch. no pressure here...

i only hope that player cap will be fairy enough for me/everyone interested to log into server. the worst thing would be 1k+ queue at 13:05 server time and no dropping...

5. but once new content gets released, the vanilla raids will be pointless since there is better gear in tbc, same when wotlk comes out, better gear there than on the tbc raids. so nobody will still do those old raids afterwards since there is no point in doing them.

6. Yes it will begin in Naxx and end in ICC :)
    I don't suppose any developer could tell me what kind of time frame per raid release that we're talking about? Like how long will it take before they release ToC after Ulduar? Got exam due to 25:th so won't be able to play until then xD. So I'd like to know the content stage I'll be joining.

Tyvm.

7. i think a lot of people will be doing the old raids, most people play x1 to get the full WoW experience, including dungeoning, exploring, and yeah doing the whole raid. If people just wanted to get to ICC asap there's no point in even playing x1 you'll just be grinding uselessly until you're at the same level as a char on ragnaros or something.

8. Looking forward to play and enjoy, thanks molten

9. Greetings Warmane,

Officially launching on September 25, 2015 around 13:00 server time
    Ok...so what time zone is "server time"???

10. Like others have pointed out, please go slow on releasing expansions. At least give 4 months gap between TBC and Wotlk. This is very reasonable time frame for people to get BT/SWP gear. 2 month seems too short. Please please please.....

I have been playing this game for 10 years now, and trust me there is enough content in TBC to play for at least 6 months without any boredom.

11. Like others have pointed out, please go slow on releasing expansions. At least give 4 months gap between TBC and Wotlk. This is very reasonable time frame for people to get BT/SWP gear. 2 month seems too short. Please please please.....

I have been playing this game for 10 years now, and trust me there is enough content in TBC to play for at least 6 months without any boredom.
    I agree. Me myself,I have a job and other thins to do. I wont be able to catch up,but I really want to play. IT will take me 2 months to get level 60. :D

12. Well, Tbh even when they release outlands, northrend. You still can do your old stuff. No need to rush once they increase level cap. You can take your time in older content specially with decent guild.
    You know that's not how it works on a private server, everyone would rush for the latest gear. For me its not much fun to kill Illidian with ICC gear. So, please push out releasing wotlk until at least 6 months.

13. Ok...so what time zone is "server time"???
    press the warmane logo, the servers timezone is there.

14. why would u play vanilla or TBC raids in wotlk talents and spells, and witout original vanilla naxx/onyxia? its pointless and not a real experience. but I hope the time between KT 1st kill and ulduar release wont be rushed, same with upcoming raids. ppl should have time to gear up and experience the true progressive wotlk raiding , its a wotlk server afterall even if we start straight with 3.3.5

First ... 3456715 ... Last