1. u mean the "i donated so i should not wait kind?"

2. 1-60 should be done in 2-3 max days easily in wotlk lvling style. we have the upcoming weekend so i bet we will have some lvl 60s till sunday.
    L O L

xD You sir have not leveled on x1 in a looooong time xD

3. You have to take into account that there will be no RDF and no heirlooms making the lvling curve a lot less steep

4. the funnest thing i'm hoping for is the first guild name lol whats it going to be lol

5. the funnest thing i'm hoping for is the first guild name lol whats it going to be lol
    isnotacookie maybe? ;) ;)

6. this maybe a stupid question .. but here it goes

i know that outland and northrend won't be working for some time... but are we gonna be able to pass lvl 60 ? or we are going to get stuck at it ?

and also... what about dungeons... i know Dungeon Finder is not going to be working ... but how many dungeons are going to be working ?

sorry for my bad english

7. The level cap is 60 and then 70, then 80, over the course of the next 3 months, all dungeons/raids work in vanilla/tbc except for the last boss of BWL (which is easy fix) and maybe 1 or 2 HC in Outland. People say dungeons are "bugged" alot when they aren't; not scripted is better term. To my knowledge there are no non-working dungeons on WOTLK, I have completed all HCs minus the Oculus. Stratholme & ToC5 work, and Pinnacle works too if you do it right. 1-60 I do for fun and I've never encountered a problem with them. Maybe a few bosses bugged in 40-60 dungeons but seriously its only 1 or 2 bosses. Scripted and bugged are different

8. Lordaeron will be the best wotlk server, I'm waiting it really!!!! I don't care what time we need to wait for lvl80.

9. u... shouldn't have been released by now o.o?

10. Should i download WOTLK or WOTLK old? On wich will the server be opened? i have no idea plz help, i would love to play on release :s

11. Should i download WOTLK or WOTLK old? On wich will the server be opened? i have no idea plz help, i would love to play on release :s
    It's your choice, you can play Lordaeron on either one, in new WOTLK there are some updates like character creation is same as in WOD etc

First ... 67891018 ... Last