1. So many people speaking about expansions like Vanilla or TBC, that they should exist around 3 or 6 months. Guys, here is my opinions.. don't be ridiculous if you want to play on Vanilla or TBC choose another server. This is made just for people to get somehow prepared for next expansions. Also it is made, so people can catch up with other people, who do not play like 24/7.. Maybe lets make a new expansion like in retail, once per 2 years?

2. I have a question: What version i have to download, Wrath of the Lich King or Wrath of the Lich King (old)?

Thanks!

3. agreed, its a fake vanilla and tbc experience anyway. u can do it as lvl 80 too . ppl come here to play wotlk. I'm sick of vanilla, played last 3 years cause there was no wotlk or maybe tbc good servers out there. have high hopes on this project tou

4. Thirding that it makes no sense to play TBC for six months on LK talents, even though I do personally miss TBC.

Besides that, just want to show gratitude to everyone who was involved in bringing this risky project to light. Thank you.

5. get old version better, the other one has just only few new models updated yet. + old models look better :P

6. nice news, I'm coming back after 4 years! nice to see you again Kaer! :)

I have a question about premium membership. the premium accounts will pass the queue's?

thank you.

7. nice news, I'm coming back after 4 years! nice to see you again Kaer! :)

I have a question about premium membership. the premium accounts will pass the queue's?

thank you.
    This was discussed many times :). PREMIUM ACCOUNTS WILL NOT PASS QUEUES.

8. Guys, here is my opinions.. don't be ridiculous if you want to play on Vanilla or TBC choose another server. This is made just for people to get somehow prepared for next expansions.
    You're mistaken, I advice you to go read the Lordaeron info thread. The idea here is to give players true wow experience not to let others catch up or prepare for new expansion.

9. agreed, its a fake vanilla and tbc experience anyway. u can do it as lvl 80 too . ppl come here to play wotlk. I'm sick of vanilla, played last 3 years cause there was no wotlk or maybe tbc good servers out there. have high hopes on this project tou
    We've 2 full fledged wotlk servers here on Warmane, why don't you go play there? what you said would completely defeat the purpose of this project. May be you should have followed up the development of this project which has been going on for a year now.

10. i wont play on a server with more than 1x rate . still i dont get it why would u play more than just lvling vanilla and tbc content with wotlk talents, wotlk spells, nerfed environment, changed world map, changed quests? its not a real vanilla and tbc experience

11. well, for those who QQ about realm progress - don't worry.
    at November 25th you will be free-to-go to ICC...
    but hey, 1st you need to clear Naxx, Uld and ToC (with no "farm PoS" sh*t)...
    wonder how it will look for those over geared failures, that normally walks in Dalaran in 6,3k GS donor gear but no ToGC achievement :P

12. You're mistaken, I advice you to go read the Lordaeron info thread. The idea here is to give players true wow experience not to let others catch up or prepare for new expansion.
    We've 2 full fledged wotlk servers here on Warmane, why don't you go play there? what you said would completely defeat the purpose of this project. May be you should have followed up the development of this project which has been going on for a year now.
    Lordaeron is a Wrath of the Lich King server. It has always been. It's not a "Vanilla then Burning Crusade then Wrath of the Lich King" one.
    We will progress through some content on the way, but it still is and will remain a Wrath of the Lich King server.

13. looking forward to it, but also whatever might be coming our way, awesome work from an awesome cast & crew! P.S. should we be expecting the market issue to be patched up in a month or so?

First ... 4567816 ... Last