1. Stop crying. Please. This was expected.

2. Hehe enterted for a moment 600 + on queue :D but i will still w8 :D

3. Stop crying. Please. This was expected.
    No it wasn't. It was supposed to be smooth first day of the server as on ANY OTHER

4. Dear god i was in and i cant create name, so i log out and now 300 queue....

5. Dear god i was in and i cant create name, so i log out and now 300 queue....
    epic lol

6. No it wasn't. It was supposed to be smooth first day of the server as on ANY OTHER
    "Any other" doesn't generates a sliver of the amount of jelly we do.

7. Evil, Cat, Dog, Catnip, Destruction, Backstab, Affliction, Maeg, Catnib, Yea, Nah, Purr, Miaow, Catnib, Stonesour, Pilav, Pws, Ak //flex

8. Chance, Method, Jayce, Soon, Won, Ranked, Og, Limit, Critical, and Grind.

9. Unfortunately found out that my favorite nickname "Iscariot" that I’ve been using for about 7 years for now is taken, so if the owner of the account, or someone who knows the owner reads this, please contact.

10. Excellent stability so far on Lordaeron. I will be intrigued to witness it's robustness under peak hours when significantly more players will try to logon.

11. It's weird, I can't connect to Lordaeron. I can connect to other realms but not to Lordaeron, it disconnects me.

12. heh, epic, came from work, logged in, took pair of my favourite names, logged out... mission accomplished... now to wait pair of months to level with no fuss...:D

First ... 51314151617 ... Last