1. 4.0.6

would u guys be interested in joining 4.0.6 server again, i wish warmane to go back to 4.0.6 so badly. i think it would get a lot of attention back to cataclysm.

2. would u guys be interested in watching season 3 of Game of Thrones again, i wish HBO to go back to season 3 so badly. i think it would get a lot of attention back to Game of Thrones.

3. YES! Let's go back to the golden age of BM hunters! That would be amazing!!!

4. I wouldn't mind bringing back my un-killable unholy DK. Yeah, let's do it.

5. i d really loved if that d become a thing, i left a suggestion if you wanna bump it up and bring some attention to it :)

6. 4.0.6 is the best expansion for cata pvp, and the only reasons I think molten went to 4.3.4 was because it had pve gear and pve gear = $$$

4.0.6 you needed some skill. 4.3.4 you need pve and tunnel some1.

7. We already have a fairly low populated Cata PvP server, and that sort of realm would be garbage for PvE. I don't think a 4.0.3 realm would attract enough users for a long enough time to make it worth the effort.

Personally, I'd find it fun for about a week - max - and I'd consider myself quite a fan of the early Cata versions.

8. The funny thing is that Neltharion WAS 4.0.6 when the change/vote from Neltharion WOTLK was made. During that time, the majority of WOTLK dungeons were working, hell I still have screens from Scarlet Monastery run and the fights against the Horde we had in front of the Monastery lol.

After some months, the change was made to 4.3.4 after we had deepholm and greymane merge with us.

Its fun if we did went back, but we are moving forward, not backwards so 4.0.6 is a Molten/Warmane Veteran's lost memory and nothing more.

9. its server patch 4.0.6 or 4.3.4?

10. Nah, 4.3.4 is fine and warmane will ignore us, since we are the less populated realm and they are now with their new project Lordaeron. Back to 4.0.6 will not help (No transmogs, worst pvp, less PvE...)

YES! Let's go back to the golden age of BM hunters! That would be amazing!!!
    We are in the golden age of BM, our problem are the bugs.
    Edited: September 28, 2015

11. Maybe merge Deathwing and Ragnaros and update one of those to 4.0.6 similar to Lordaeron. Obviously not till Lordaeron reaches its final stage (Icc, RS)

12. Maybe merge Deathwing and Ragnaros and update one of those to 4.0.6 similar to Lordaeron. Obviously not till Lordaeron reaches its final stage (Icc, RS)
    It will be pointless. Merging DW and Rag will cause queue's for majority of the time. To then make a realm that will split the least populated realm (not including the two PvP realms) just doesn't seem like a smart choice. Plus all realms are with idea to be at End-game eventually, so it's illogical to make a realm for an earlier patch of an expansion

13. i think 4.0.6 was better in every direction of the game. who cares about transmog, lol. pvp was better cause not as much pve was involved and classes were more balanced. pve was more challenging, and especially ds is just one of the worst created raid ever, it s just not fun. so going to 4.0.6 would actually make sence, but you d have to give players a free lvl 85 again or something like that.

14. i think 4.0.6 was better in every direction of the game. who cares about transmog, lol. pvp was better cause not as much pve was involved and classes were more balanced. pve was more challenging, and especially ds is just one of the worst created raid ever, it s just not fun. so going to 4.0.6 would actually make sence, but you d have to give players a free lvl 85 again or something like that.
    I care about transmogs.
    And in 4.0.6 you couldn't casting lightning bolt on movement on elemental (I hate be a turret), enshacement shaman was the worst melee and class were less balanced in general. Anyway, I vote for remove all ****ing PvE weapons. It's the negative point of this expansion.
    Edited: September 28, 2015

12 Last