1. LF a Guild that takes in semi-newbies (Please Read)

Hey guys :)

I'm a newbie starting on Lordaeron. I Love Warmane/Molten and have been playing here for 3 years. I've leveled a feral Druid to 80 on Lordaeron 1x, back on Molten. Even though I've played for 3 years on and off I consider myself still a newbie since I've never raided nor been in a hardcore guild before. Mainly why I quit multiple times, which is why I'm trying to change that this time. Also I'm a sucker for Ulduar, Naxx raids and since they were not available, it put me off.

So, since this is a fresh start, I'm looking for a guild willing to take newbies who learn. I do my own research on everything so noone's got to teach me anything. Just looking forward to make friends.

P.S - My race will depend on the guild I'm going to join since I love both Alliance and Horde, same with the class.

I play from India (GTM +5.30) but willing to be flexible with guild timings since I'm completely free atm.

EDIT - Oh, for those thinking he'll quit within a few days since this is a hardcore realm, just a reminder that I leveled 1 80(Druid), 2 73s(DK, Mage), 1 71(Hunter) back when Lordaeron had buggy WOTLK areas. So that will not be a problem.
    Edited: September 24, 2015