1. Tanking class

Hello, i'm going to play tank, but i dont know what choice is the best. DK, paladin, warrior or druid? I don't want have any problems with joining to raid group.

2. The last time i played cata it was half an year ago, before the moldown. Back then all tank classes were viable, though DKs were played most followed by paladins then druids and finally warriors. Going with any you won't make a mistake as everyone else says its up to you and what playstyle you like. Personally I played Blood DK for 3 years and its my favourite spec/class in WoW followed by UH DK and then enhancement shaman.

Pros of BDK:
    -Very good selfhealing
    -Best tank to deal with magic damage(even physical if you ask most the people)
    -Highest dps of all tanks.
    -Easiest to learn.(Though all specs are easy to learn and hard to master as one guild mate used to say)
    -Has a combat ress.(druids also have but if you are the main tank you cant cast it while the DK one is instant)
    -Free weapon enchantments (runeforges FTW)
    -The whirls of Bone Shield look amazing

Cons:
    -Since DKs cant reach the CTC of 104% spike damage can kill you if you dont time your Death Strike so dont be dumb and dont spam 'em
    -People will call you noob because you play blood (even DK in general)

And i'll give you a few tips:
    - Stack mastery, its the best stat, don't be a stamina whore its just bad you'll take alot of more damage
    - Death Strike heals for about 29%(talented) of the damage taken in the past 5 sec so if you know the boss is going to do heavy damage its best to save some runes (for instance Morchok's stomp) also in general its better to save it like one sec and benefit from both the heal and the blood shield rather than use it while topped off and waste the heal
    -the way that you'll be able to do most death strikes is that you turn one of your blood runes via blood tap into death and rotate the five death runes to use death strikes only and rune strikes to recover some runes, blood tap has 66% uptime also as far as i remember runes used to glitch somehow so using stuff like horn of winter to fix the would be nice dunno if this bug exists still
    -last but not least dont forget that you're not immortal simply because you're a blood DK as DotA2 players say "Rat doto best doto" so play safe and dont give your healers much stress since DK's health pool is always jumping one moment you're almost death next moment you have poped vampiric blood and you are full hp with capped blood shield
    Edited: September 24, 2015