1. <Balls of Titansteel>- New EU/US community based guild

Introduction
    We are a small group of veteran players in the US with experience in Catacysm MoP and some WoTLK. The guild will be Horde as that is what we have been in the past few years.
    Timezone and Raiding times
    We will be using the Pacific standard time for scheduling raids but the raid times are not yet set in stone but we are shooting for 2-3 raids a week.

Experience and resources
    We have a website for all members to help one another with add-ons/ questions about the game.
    We do not require any new applicants to know the raid mechanics as we will be posting guides as the content comes out.

What we look for in you
    We are looking for players that are willing to help out their fellow guildies and bring about a good guild enviroent that people enjoy being in.
    We are happy to help all new players learn the game as we progress in the content although if you know how to play your class that is a plus!

So if you think that Balls of Titansteel would be a good fit for you or your group of friends please fill out an application at http://ballsoftitansteel.shivtr.com/ and i will look at it as soon as i can.(please put some effort in the application as this will help me and my officers know who u all are!)
    Edited: September 25, 2015