1. Low population

Someone else feeels like there wont be more than 1k players ?

2. Dont be worried about population untill Northrend is officially launched. Im whilling to bet most people who don't want a shot at any possible Realm First's, will wait till then to start.

3. depends... I think the whole private server community wants to take a little taste in the quality. depends how much starting bugs amd crashes and lag etc. there is.

4. I exepct 5000 + que on launch and then it decreases :)

5. doesnt really matter, im fine with 1k too

6. Pretty sure there will be a long queue

7. Someone else feeels like there wont be more than 1k players ?
    i feel like 5k more in queue D: Just wait till about 20 server time D: The High Pick D:

8. i really hope the que wont be long... but when alot of ppl creating chars, damn i think there gonna be alot lags and dcs first days ^^

9. I hope que will be long so there will be lot of ppl in stv and gank would be 24/7

10. i really hope the que wont be long... but when alot of ppl creating chars, damn i think there gonna be alot lags and dcs first days ^^
    There will be I guess, I remember when Cata was launched here.. it was chaos :) but in a good way.

11. i'm expecting at least 1k people in que, probably more till the initial hype dies out.

12. Dude, there's 600 (rising) people watching the count down stream alone.

12:30 = 700 people
    12:57 = 1,424 people
    Edited: September 25, 2015

13. I fully expect it to be insanely populated during the first month or so. We'll see afterwards.

14. The log-in server is under super heavy stress right now, so you tell me.

15. Heavy? i got 40 people on raidcall and not one has got connected that sure it past heavy.

12 Last