1. i got in long enough to create my 2 characters so i have their names. will try getting on later tonight to actually play some

2. i got in long enough to create my 2 characters so i have their names. will try getting on later tonight to actually play some
    Same here haha

3. my desired names were taken already. well, guess no lordaeron for me then

4. Its not 7.5k people, its 7.5k characters and most of these are just nameholders

5. The number is 7,451 people!!!
    that's characters, not people

I created 10 characters, so I count as 10 people...? lol

6. Maybe you should consider deleting some of these characters that were created only because of the names after few days or a week on inactivity ?

7. my desired names were taken already. well, guess no lordaeron for me then
    Dont be ridiculous, how can you decide not to play only because of some stupid names, just think of a new name, there are million words out there and i am sure you will find at least 10 of them that you will like more than those current names of yours that are already taken

8. Maybe you should consider deleting some of these characters that were created only because of the names after few days or a week on inactivity ?
    How about no? I want the names i got on my 4 characters and i logged in asap just for that reason.

9. People are reserving names and creating new characters. So once they are done BOOM !!! the population will sky rocket :D

First 12