1. Confirmed, I'm having the same issue.
    I'm stuck at Connecting and then it simply just says not able to connect

Edit; In the guide it says to edit the realmlist to logon.warmane.com but in the client I had downloaded it says logon.warmane.ru and will not let me change it.. not very good with computers.. so any help is very much appreciated.
    Edited: September 25, 2015

2. its not bug server is full and have long queue and character retrieve I have wait in character retrieve around 35min+/-

3. Apparently this issue is happening to some people when they hit the que, so instead of being put in the que they get stuck at retrieving characters. Did anyone try to wait it out longer than few minutes?
    I waited the 30ppl in que and 'till i logged in I am watching the "Retreiving character list" about 30 minutes.

4. 2.Select Command Prompt (Run as Administrator).
    3.Type ipconfig /release in the command prompt.
    4.Wait a few seconds for a reply that the IP address has been released.
    5.Type ipconfig /renew in the command prompt.
    6.Wait a few seconds for a reply that the IP address has been re-established.
    7.Type ipconfig /flushdns in the command prompt
    .8.Close the command prompt and attempt to make a connection.

it worked for me.

good luck ;)

5. Well I am in. No que, no problems! xD

6. Anyone know why i would not be able to connect? I don't even make it to character screen

7. ill tell you in a second if it worked

8. Issue will be fixed after next restart.

9. also i gota say it has nothing 2 do with trying 2 skip queue as somoene mentioned...i waited out the queue several times and still the same problem.

10. I've had this problem a few times, I switched realms and logged in-game on DW, then logged out and switched to Lordaeron and it worked fine. I guess try it, but idk why it worked lol

11. Originally Posted by Empyrean
    Issue will be fixed after next restart.
    We can have ETA time or something?
    Edited: September 25, 2015

12. I used Pacify's solution and it instantly worked for me THX <3

13. i tried that same thing and didnt work for me
    did it 5 times still nothing :-/

First ... 2345 Last