1. Just like preschool. Can I have my name included on the wall of accomplishments for going to the bathroom alone?

2. Only if you post a screenshot with timestamp and achievement clearly visible.

Meanwhile, organizing a list so we can see what is already claimed, what is yet to be claimed, and what are the things people don't want to bother about.

It'll be pretty.

3. General, Leveling and main part of PvP sections are done, every "N/A" thing out there is ready to be claimed.

I mean, wouldn't it be cool for everyone to know that you're the first Gurubashi Arena Grand Master ever? Or, say, first one to make a Hotter Streak, when we get to the arenas? First character ever to be Superior or Epic? First one to make 1k and spend it on Dual-Spec right away?

4. Realm First Fish Don't Leave Footprints

I have expert fisherman and fish don't leave footprints but idk how to post the screenshot on here?

5. Why would anyone care if I explored Elwynn first?

6. Added Going Down and Stormwind Stockade.

Stockade first confirmed clear goes to <Draconis Irae>.

7. Rumpclonaldk, upload screenshots at http://imgur.com/ and throw the link here.

Faydox, because that's very important.

Especially if it's a part of Realm First! Explore Eastern Kingdoms.

8. Adding an info about Level 40 and Can I Keep Him (because why not, if anyone's got a pet a day before he can always make a screenshot too). First honorable kills were definitely made 9/25 though :{

Rumpclonaldk, I've sent you a private message about pictures, check it out.

9. Okay, got the screenies, registering The Old Gnome and the Sea, 100 Fish and Fish Don't Leave Footprints for Fullyerect.

Yey for the Realm First Fish Tracker!

10. Level 50 was claimed by Expert.

Also adding Artisan First Aid, Fast and Furious, Gurubashi Arena Master, Green Hills of Stranglethorn and Make Love, Not Warcraft on his behalf.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

11. Adding Professional Expert too, thanks!

First 123412 ... Last