1. Frenzied Defender (PvP) ^^
    25/09/2015 8:50 PM realm time (launch day)

2. Woah.

Very very very nice indeed!

Adding it up, as well as Professional Artisan for Kungen.

3. Also, it seems like Oddyne and Kokos will share Not In My House for now.

4. Also, added Warsong Gulch section as a whole.

5. Congratulations to Hugz on Level 60!

Adding Know Thy Enemy for Till and Isuel as well.

6. http://i.imgur.com/ts3MmML.jpg - Don't know if this goes in any category or if we'll have to wait for TBC.

7. Realm first

Realm first 500 fish!
    http://postimg.org/image/6jotlufyn/
    Edited: September 28, 2015

8. Adding a note about Kungen's 300 skill, as well as about Silentky's fishies (250 as well, get me the date if you can) and exploration.

Will add full Exploration (btw, you won't be able to get Eastern Kingdoms before TBC hits, 'cause Isle of Quel'Danas) and Classic Dungeons sections soon-ish.
    Edited: September 29, 2015

9. Adding 1 HK, 100 HKs and 500 HKs (!), as well as Grim Reaper for Ebolec.

10. Realm First conquerors of Stratholme are Hugz and Ruroo (2-manned, no less!).

Congratulations!

11. PvP > General

The spoiler under "[Realm First! The Grim Reaper]: Ebolec, 9/27/15, server time unspecified."

Is that of Duelicious. Did I miss something in the picture?

Anyways congrats to all :D

Also, good job organizing all of this, Lambdadelta.

12. Thanks!

Regarding the picture, achievements of that guy are at the right column (so he actually hasn't had Duel-icious at that time, but had all the other stuff instead).

13. So, guys and gals, I've added all the categories (except World Events -- I'll add some when they are actually about to hit), meaning that all the stuff in the world is out there for you to claim.

Progressive guilds, this is your chance to prove that you're actually the best -- ever. PvP guys, some of you will break that 2200 and will be the first to tell the tale. Don't let the others steal your fame!

Now, obviously, some achievements seem to be too insignificant to bother about. Consider screening them anyway though, because once the majority of the server gets to the mid-game (i.e.: Outland), I'll start asking around for achievements that aren't on the list, offering a reward in gold or goods for the screenshots, as well as choosing a semi-random reward for people who are already on list.

On a side note, added Warsong Perfection (goes all way back to 9/25).

First 1234513 ... Last