View Poll Results: How has your experience on Lordaeron been so far?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! It has so far met my expectations!

542 92.33%
  • I am disappoint (explain why)

45 7.67%
  1. i would have liked a third option "have to see how i like it bcus so far i only did hit lvl 40 and have not seen anything that could tell if the hype is justified because i didnt see any engame content"

:P

2. Warsong is just an example I'm more familiar with - a more reasonable one (though not entirely similar, of course) would be the old MoP realms which experienced extreme popularity when it was first released, with both realms (forgot if there were two or three) almost always at capacity for almost a full month. Now, there is only one realm, and it experiences irregular popularity.
    Yosh, I know. Sorry man, but it's just another irrevelant comparison you're making here. People joined those MoP realms because it was for many of them the first time they tested that horrible expansion (which is not the case with Lord) probably because they wanted something new, and got bored of it soon enough for many reasons, mostly because those realms were full of bugs (which is not the case with Lord).

Numbers will talk in two months, when a more reliable reading can be obtained. I'm convinced that many who have moved to Lord from the other WotLK realms are doing so only temporarily.
    Can I ask you why ? You think they joined Lord for no good reasons ?
    I've been on DW after Moltdown and LOTS of old Lord players were there, impatiently waiting for the release of new Lord.
    Though the population may not remain as it is now, I highly doubt Lord will end up being "deserted" as those I talked about at start said...

I will, however, happily eat my words if Lordaeron does stay fairly popular. I think some things definitely will help it retain some popularity with the non-hardcore Warmane players: the Wartorn Chest (if it's ever completed), and the progression status of the realm (bursts in pop between every "expansion", though this might hurt it as much as it helps - all "progression" being worthless after less than a couple months, rather than the usual Blizzlike rate).
    As I said, people who join Lordaeron want a full Blizzlike experience, which doesn't last few months. I personally don't give a crap about that progression thing and all as long as I get to play on a blizzlike WOTLK realm.

Believe it or not, I really, really want Lordaeron to be a unique and popular Warmane server. I'm not going to do myself a disservice by expecting it to be.
    So do I, man :3

First ... 678