View Poll Results: How has your experience on Lordaeron been so far?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! It has so far met my expectations!

542 92.33%
  • I am disappoint (explain why)

45 7.67%
  1. Really fun , Hasn't enjoyed like that from 2011 ( my join date ) , It would be even more awesome if the bug that you cant auto attack would be fixed :), With that amount of players, the realm feels alive.
    Edited: September 26, 2015

2. All things considered (massive amounts of people, last minute bugs, a few crashes etc < which honestly is to be/SHOULD be expected)
    Lordaeron launch was beautiful ! great work warmane. Expectations exceeded.

3. was able to get in dungeon once, soon i will level up without even trying other dungeons. For a player without friends kinda sucks to play there.

4. Yes,there is very few people that does dung. It looks like disabling rdf wasnt that good of a idea. And I get it. Imagine you go all the way to that dung. Someone DCs ,1 guy leaves. All the effort for nothing. more headache. I sure wont be trying any dungeon. No exps for bgs also no on queuing for them.

5. The Realm is amazing and finally looks like something serious and good is here ! but the 1 x rate is pain ! maybe introduce 2 x or 3 x rates? or atleast weekend EXP boost ( like 3 x on weekends )
    Edited: September 26, 2015 Reason: 13

6. 1 x rate is pain ! maybe introduce 2 x or 3 x rates? or atleast weekend EXP boost ( like 5 x on weekends )
    Know your pain. Its like you spend hours and hours just walking and not really doing anything.

Sure it might be interesting for the first time. But when you've done it couple times before,its just....; blah

7. Pleased with everything, cannot wait for the first arena seasons, everyone being with full deadly/furious. (dk's gonna be op as fk). The outland/northrend questing areas are gonna be sooooooo painful to lvl in. Think about 2,000+ people trying to lvl in hellfire peninsula when tbc comes out.
    Edited: September 26, 2015

8. To all those who were saying that Lord would be deserted.......
    Spoiler: Show
    LoL

9. So I have noticed that tons of mobs are missing from my normal farming routes in westfall, ( the boars just west of sentinal hill ) there are a hand full of quest bugs that are not present on Ragnaros, mobs leash distance is also altered compared to the other two servers, but other than that so far its perfect. Love the experience so far and cant wait to keep fleshing out the differences.

10. the only thing i dislike is that increased mob respawn timer.
    I know, I know - thanks to that people leave starting areas faster.
    but also some locations become insane to quest (caves with lots of mobs) and you need party-of-five to actually make solo quest XD

dont know is it good or not, but sometimes simply annoying when you cant get that 3 mushrooms cos it's guarded by 6 mobs that respawn before you kill em XD

11. The Realm is amazing and finally looks like something serious and good is here ! but the 1 x rate is pain ! maybe introduce 2 x or 3 x rates? or atleast weekend EXP boost ( like 3 x on weekends )
    Just wow. I really don't understand - if the lvling is an issue for you - why don't you pick one of the other realms? I recon they have 7x rates.

That said, lvling is very easy. We're playing the 3.3.5 patch; 20% bonus exp after lvl 20, 3.3.5 talents, all the extra quests and a lot of previous elite quests that has been remade into none-elite.

I recommend Zygors to everyone that struggle. I don't use it myself because I'm not a big fan of it, but it is certainly very good if you're not used to lvling.

12. Perfect just perfect I was expecting crashes lag etc but none of that happened to make the realm unplayable keep up the good work.

13. Server looks promising so far. No bugs, lag, crashes and everything went smooth. However, the fast mob respawn timer was kind of annoying in some cases but other than that it's amazing.

Good job guys.

14. Server looks promising so far. No bugs, lag, crashes and everything went smooth. However, the fast mob respawn timer was kind of annoying in some cases but other than that it's amazing.

Good job guys.
    This is mostly because there is no creature pooling implemented.
    I think I read something about that prior to its release as a promised feature.

What is creature pooling?

- When you kill a creature and you are alone, it'll follow base respawn time.

- When you kill a creature and you are not alone, so your sub-zone is populated, it'll follow decreasing respawn time on basis of npc level and difficulty.

What they did is simply increase the spawn time for all creatures.
    That is the reason why Malaco died so often on the stream leveling his warlock. :-)
    Cheers Malaco!

If you want to read more. (Careful, technical document ahead) https://www.dropbox.com/s/raabos21sr...sign.docx?dl=0
    Edited: September 27, 2015

First ... 23456 ... Last