View Poll Results: How has your experience on Lordaeron been so far?

Voters
587. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome! It has so far met my expectations!

542 92.33%
  • I am disappoint (explain why)

45 7.67%
  1. yeah i've had to alt f4 multiple times because of this.

2. yeah i've had to alt f4 multiple times because of this.
    Hmm, long lasting at times indeed but Im yet to experience a permanent one.. oO the CB that is.

3. It has met all my expectations ,but this server got really big problem,and i dont know if anyone on this realm have guts to face the truth ....

http://s8.postimg.org/eqmmqaz05/image.png

4. It has met all my expectations ,but this server got really big problem,and i dont know if anyone on this realm have guts to face the truth ....

100% confirmed

5. The server is great so far, all the quests have worked so far. The only things I don't like are certain ranged casters hitting for harder than their supposed to and their aggro range is far further than it should be. Also locking ranged casters out of their school of magic doesn't work + they just stand their instead of running up to melee you because they're locked out. Which can cause combat bug. I've also seen some mobs casting while walking which looks really odd.

6. It has met all my expectations ,but this server got really big problem,and i dont know if anyone on this realm have guts to face the truth ....

And what are we up to my dear sage?

7. You bring up a great concern however this is all coincidental, just continue to play and drink tap water.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

8. And what are we up to my dear sage?
    As long as we are persistence in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.

The bounds of Illuminati are more powerful then ever

My dad used to say:

“If you want to know the outcome of a game before the game has even started, you need to control each side.”

And this is not coincidence.
    Edited: September 27, 2015

9. Good to hear after all the hell you've been through with us.
    Kaer i contested molten many times, especially on pandaria content. I believe i am a honest person who state simply what likes or not. Frostwolf is a garbage server, and i do not have problems saying that, but Lordaeron is he masterpiece of Warmane. I understand that keeping a new server up to date is very hard and fixing stuff is even worse, but for Lordaeron u and ur staff did an amazing job. Is the only wotlk private server that is the exact copy of retail one (most 1x or 5x server got shop, portals etc) so I agree with ppl posting here. Keep on going like this and you will break the top standard of wotlk private server experience!

One tip: Listen more to the suggestions given by community members, many of them got nice ideas!!!!

10. I am very excite!
    Thankwee, I hope quality very nice. Realm is like horse... very nice!

Hope this realm brings alot of good things :)

11. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....eron-Yes-or-no

Bad impression, everything was fine, and now, three days after opening, when people spent their whole weekend to increse the level their characters, you do pool for forbidden multiboxing. We did nothing bad, just wanted to play alone. Sorry but that is not for me in this case.

12. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....eron-Yes-or-no

Bad impression, everything was fine, and now, three days after opening, when people spent their whole weekend to increse the level their characters, you do pool for forbidden multiboxing. We did nothing bad, just wanted to play alone. Sorry but that is not for me in this case.
    It's just a poll because we received complaints from players. In spite of the poll we will also use our own assessment of the matter. What we want to achieve is that the experience is not impacted in a negative way (or even worse - ruined) for the majority of the community. Feel free to explain your view on the multiboxing in the relevant topic.

13. an excelent realm this is indeed, but i do not see the point of focusion on a 6 years old expansion, while current expansion (MoP) rots to its death because you arent paying any attention on it at all. Only reason why people play lord is because its x1 and because its bug free, but i know many people who just cant play something that is 6 god damn years old that they already did play. I give this -1

14. an excelent realm this is indeed, but i do not see the point of focusion on a 6 years old expansion, while current expansion (MoP) rots to its death because you arent paying any attention on it at all. Only reason why people play lord is because its x1 and because its bug free, but i know many people who just cant play something that is 6 god damn years old that they already did play. I give this -1
    Looks like 6000 people can play something that's 6 years old and I think that's more than enoug. Its a great expansion.

15. 2 things after many hours playing.
    small thing- love love the occasional warmane announcement.. keep doing that it just has a ... ?? .....authentic proffesional official appeal of some sort... cant explain it and dont care to try.

also- no rdf is great Kaer.

people who dont think you can easily dungeons are Nuts.... no shortage of dungeon runners from what ive seen.. the stone holds actual meaning now.

Nuts

First ... 34567 ... Last