1. Dunno for others, but I quit playing until something big happens. Tired of doing only ToT every week... My guild lost good portion of players cause lack of content and Lordaeron server...
    So do i, i don't find any good in trying to climb the leader as a ret paladin in 2s and 3s and for pve... no comment.

2. i beg u warmane ppl..we dont want any fix or new content! plz free us from this lag and crash ever since u lunched LA! u can atleast do this right?!

3. Frostwolf is officialy dead now. Even in the front page of Warmane, check the headline : WoW WotLK Private Server. Tons of bugs, crashes. Realm is loosing tons of ppl everyday and I guess I am going to be one of them.

4. Frostwolf is dead. SoO wont be relased, player cap will never ever be 5000 again. FROSTWOLF IS DEAD.

5. Frostwolf is dead. SoO wont be relased, player cap will never ever be 5000 again. FROSTWOLF IS DEAD.
    Frostwolf is not dead. Does 4,649 players online mean dead to you?

6. Frostwolf is not dead. Does 4,649 players online mean dead to you?
    He's overexaturating.. He means people are BORED and there's a huge amount of content that's lacking..

7. interesting how warmane (molten) are capable to make ppl leave the servers or stop playing just coz of giving failed hopes delaying they would fix some things to be done very soon = that is after 6-7 months..nothing is changed or will be..FW population now started to drop..for weekends ppl were praying to catch a spot for not waiting that much -it was always 400+waiting time coz of full..now its 1k+ less players..SIMPLY WELL DONE MOLTEN

8. Stop calling them molten, moltenwow is a legend... warmane is a normal private server

9. I'm just saying that the MOP is the worst PvP expansion ever.
    or maybe you are simply bad hehe

10. or maybe you are simply bad hehe
    I do not know which has to do one thing with another.
    Cata is better balance, while mop is a joke, with many CC's, sprints and absurdities (Dudus with translation, rogues with infinite sprint, monk class, etc)
    Edited: September 27, 2015

11. Frostwolf is dead. SoO wont be relased, player cap will never ever be 5000 again. FROSTWOLF IS DEAD.
    Frostwolf have more players, than Battlefield Hardiline xD

12. I do not know which has to do one thing with another.
    Cata is better balance, while mop is a joke, with many CC's, sprints and absurdities (Dudus with translation, rogues with infinite sprint, monk class, etc)
    People complaining about mop being bad yet they log everyday and make threads to whine about it. you hate it? leave it.

13. People complaining about mop being bad yet they log everyday and make threads to whine about it. you hate it? leave it.
    I play mainly in Cata, but reading this thread, some player said MOP > Cata, and I reply to this. Anyway you are nothing to tell me about leaving. I can play and complain about what I want and you will deal with it ;)

14. I play mainly in Cata, but reading this thread, some player said MOP > Cata, and I reply to this. Anyway you are nothing to tell me about leaving. I can play and complain about what I want and you will deal with it ;)
    God... u are a dumbass, sir
    First of all This thread doesn't give a simple f... on cata and "how balanced" cata is. And neither on your opinion about mop. This thread is for mop players and not for guys like u that will never improve. Because u can't improve if u stay still, u need to move on. Go play cata with the "less cc's, sprints etc."
    Much love
    Caddylaqq

15. People complaining about mop being bad yet they log everyday and make threads to whine about it. you hate it? leave it.

lol dunno why ppl like him bother to comment on FW threads since they are not playing the expansion..typical dumb kid..
    Edited: September 27, 2015

First 12345 ... Last