1. 1 think is for sure..nothing can be known when things can be fixed bcz on bugtracker some bugs are on pending status for months and still no updates for them..simply doesnt matter if its confirmed or pending..delaying the things as usual is what they do the best

2. Dont worry guys ,after finishing the work on Lordareon they start to make WoD server (Kappa) sarcasm op.

3. I posted an (Seemlingly) easy bug to fix on the bugtracker that's actually a rather large problem for hunters in PVE situations on the bugtracker (See https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/295) And it's been confirmed for 4 months with no word on anything since then. I understand it takes a while to fix and i shouldn't expect anything minutes after confirmation but still. This is like 20-30k dps loss, depending on your RNG, and your gear. I mean i know lordaeron has the most players but it's not by much. I remember the days when we had 2 mop realms capped on population with about 1-2k queue on each. Now the focus has shifted away from mop because there's been a new realm and all, but still. I can't even imagine how cata players feel about a lack of updates. I just wanna actually be able to not miss KC/Claw/Bites :|

4. I posted an (Seemlingly) easy bug to fix on the bugtracker that's actually a rather large problem for hunters in PVE situations on the bugtracker (See https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/295) And it's been confirmed for 4 months with no word on anything since then. I understand it takes a while to fix and i shouldn't expect anything minutes after confirmation but still. This is like 20-30k dps loss, depending on your RNG, and your gear. I mean i know lordaeron has the most players but it's not by much. I remember the days when we had 2 mop realms capped on population with about 1-2k queue on each. Now the focus has shifted away from mop because there's been a new realm and all, but still. I can't even imagine how cata players feel about a lack of updates. I just wanna actually be able to not miss KC/Claw/Bites :|
    I can see what you mean a little about the bugtracker. It doesn't really do much. I think many thought it would be a way to let players prioritize bug fixes and features, but it does nothing for feature requests and the bugtracker itself is on the extreme bottom of priority for bug fixes from what it seems. If one were to guess the real priority based on what we've seen, one might guess priorities are as such:
    1.) Anything that saves any player any time or give player anything that isn't on blizzard = IMMEDIATE FIX. Example: players could conveniently send things between characters between factions. This was fixed without even a bug report, as soon as they caught wind of it it seems they dropped all projects and fixed it immediately. All this did was save players time, cannot have that.
    2.) Staff favorites.
    3.) Time spent on pet projects (loreadon?) (not really a bug fix)
    4.) Bug tracker items that are easy to fix. (quests, items that load on a world monster, etc...)
    5.) Maybe try to fit at least one fix for each class into each update, with the possible exception of Druid, they are of course the ultimate low priority of all fixes.
    6.) Anything else on the bug tracker based on ease of fix, with possible mild consideration for things with a higher priority number.

I know the above may seem like they plan this, but to give them benefit of the doubt it may just be the way things turned out. They may try a little harder than that to fix the higher priority bugs first, but those are harder and take longer. We can only speculate. But the point previous poster makes seems valid, that the bugtracker priority doesn't really do anything for us. Partly because really important bugs reported lately are by nature tiny priority anyhow and will never reach the top because the top items are not removed ever. I liked the bug-tracker in concept, but it doesn't work in reality. It maybe could work if:
    1.) Feature requests are allowed so they can be prioritized within the bug fixes by players.
    2.) Staff items inserted into the bug tracker for vote also - not just acted upon behind the scenes.
    3.) The priority number is taken seriously. Meaning, items with say 20+ priority are fixed before any staff picks or items which gosh-forbid give players the ease of transferring items between characters. Because things like that are sort of an insult to the players who hoped the bug-tracker would work. I know, not every dev works on every bug, but each patch could include ALL 20+ priority items fixed. I do not care what other tiny priority things are fixed the same time.

But to Sammy12366 and other posters complaining about the bug tracker, we get it, it doesn't work, and was doomed to fail from the beginning, but it is still better than nothing. Maybe a tiny bit better than the previous bug posting feature we had. Lets wait and see though, they can still decide to start using it and see if it can become what many players thought it would be. I like to give them benefit of doubt and let them have time to make it work right. We do know they work hard, so it just needs a little bit of organizational priority.

First ... 567